Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Help !:(

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hey everyone, I am currently 8 months pregnant and feel like I'm going insane. When I first found out I was pregnant my fiancé and I were excited then after two months his mom got the news and wasn't too happy so him being a Mommys boy told me to get an abortion.. Anyways long story short I refused to and he broke up with me saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. A couple of weeks after we broke up he had a new girlfriend and they were in "love" anyways they ended up breaking up and he called me when I was about five months pregnant. I of course for back with him and Accepted his apology because I wanted my baby to have a famil and I loved him. Also I forgot to add when we broke up I moved to Florida and he was still in jersey. Anyways he came to visit me for a couple of weeks in floida because I was in the hospital for almost a month with a kidney infection. And pneumonia. We just recently broke up again because he went back to his old religion and didn't respect my religion and told me he wanted our son to be his religion. I told him I couldn't raise our son Christian if I wasn't Christian and agreed to raise him believing in god and let him choose what faith to follow . He didn't agree and broke up with me leavjng me while almost 8 months pregnant. And started talking to his ex again ( the one he dated when we broke up ) claiming they are just friends. Anyways I feel like an idiot and I feel so hurt shattered and confused. I'm almost in labor and once again all alone I have no family support nothing. And he hasn't even helped with the baby stuff I'm not aw to work so it's been so hard getting things together for the baby. I don't even have a crib
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bizbie
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for you. Some jack wagon he is. Call your local food pantries. They should be able to direct you to other social service agencies in your area that can help out with baby items, furniture, etc.
KRIZZ25
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:24 AM
drop him like old new ..dont let a man treat u like that.
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Hugs!You don't deserve that.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Check around at thrift stores to get the things your baby will need. If you're not already, get on welfare and wic. They should also be able to help you gather what you need. Good luck and don't take him back anymore. You can do better.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

you're obviously better off without him and this on again, off again relationship which is unstable.  For the baby things, check out GoodWill, Thrift Stores, Salvation army maybe ?  Garage sales & Craig's list etc or cheaper baby items

Monsita
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Hugs.
Do you have family near?
How about some relatives?
If you do not, talk to your Doctor's nurse...tell them your situation.
I am sure, they could help you with paper work for getting some financial help.

Please, for your own good, stay away from your fiance!
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:36 AM

:( hugs I'm sorry

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:45 AM

hugs

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hugs....hope things will work out for you and the baby....I agree check with the WIC program and your local health department....Check with someone there to see if there are any help programs available for carseats and baby cribs....

Nadzie
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Thank you everyone for all te support I have applied for wic and it was given some places that help out with baby items . I do not want to be with my fiancé anymore or ex whatever he is.. It's just hard to say no because I want a family for my baby, but like everyone has said I'm better off without him he's done nothing but hurt me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)