Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Easter basket ideas

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM
  • 13 Replies
I need ideas of what to put in dd's Easter basket. She will only be 9 months on Easter (exactly) so I'm not sure what to puti in it. She really likes the Gerber snacks so I will buy a couple of those for it, but I have no idea what else. Ds is easy to do, and I only need to buy a couple things and I'm done with his
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTE11
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:13 AM

I would keep it simple and not buy a ton of stuff for a 9-month-old. I'd definitely do a couple of board books, maybe a chew toy (like Sophie the giraffe), maybe a small stuffed animal/lovie, or maybe a crinkly cloth or taggie cloth or something, and some of those snacks you mentioned. Some other options are socks, a first Bible (or a Bible stories book) if you're into that, a container of Cheerios, teething biscuits, rubber duck/other bath toy, that's all I can think of right now. I think that just a few of these things in a small basket would be more than sufficient.

MumsTheWord571
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Stuff she needs. Baby spoons, boogie wipes. Small things. Her basket is more for you and your older children than her.
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Bath toys, a new board book.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:38 AM

A couple sets of spring clothes, teethers, baby stuff, she won't remember it this year, next year she'll enjoy it more. =)

othermom
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Sippy cup, the gerber snacks, small toy, blocks, a book

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Thise are great ideas. Thanks!

Quoting JTE11:

I would keep it simple and not buy a ton of stuff for a 9-month-old. I'd definitely do a couple of board books, maybe a chew toy (like Sophie the giraffe), maybe a small stuffed animal/lovie, or maybe a crinkly cloth or taggie cloth or something, and some of those snacks you mentioned. Some other options are socks, a first Bible (or a Bible stories book) if you're into that, a container of Cheerios, teething biscuits, rubber duck/other bath toy, that's all I can think of right now. I think that just a few of these things in a small basket would be more than sufficient.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:50 PM

The Gerber snacks sound good and maybe a couple of soft baby toys, rattlers, chew toys, etc.

oliveoil423
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:52 PM

get some lil bath toys and other toys. we got my daughter two stuff animals from walmart a duck and a bunny. last year my daughter got diapers and a onies not sure who does that for an easter gift to give a mom diapers.

megz0511
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Ds was around that age last year. We got him a cheap baby pool and filled it with empty eggs. We hung a stuffed bunny on it and a couple snacks and he was in heaven. I put all the eggs in his bath that night too!
Firenygirl180
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:57 PM
We do swim stuff and summer toys. Dd just turned one and she is gettinga bathing suit, towel, tutu and 2 outside toys. Ds is almost 3 and he's getting a bathing suit, towel, an inside toy and an outside toy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)