Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
  • 187 Replies

coffeeGood Monday Morning Moms!
Welcome to our Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Weekend was good. Saturday we went to Fredericksburg and I found a bedding set that I liked for our new bed *happy dance* Sunday, I took my youngest to a bday party.

I always have lots on my mind. I have so much to do today...where is that motivation???

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Morning! 

Had a fun but busy weekend. Went & saw Bears and it was really cute. Baby did pretty good for the movie again. So that was nice.

I'm off for a few hours. Baby has her 3 month appointment this morning & then we are going to with SO's mom to lunch and to run some errands. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:58 AM

That sounds like a great weekend.

When you find the motiviation, let me know. I need a good shot of it too!  :)

Quoting jaytee:

Weekend was good. Saturday we went to Fredericksburg and I found a bedding set that I liked for our new bed *happy dance* Sunday, I took my youngest to a bday party.

I always have lots on my mind. I have so much to do today...where is that motivation???

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Had a nice weekend. Went to a Native American festival. It was great. We ate wild boar and fry bread. Delicious. Loved to watch the dancing, and all the costumes, and hear the drums. A woman was showing how they gentle and train abused horses. There was a bald eagle, and while they were doing the show, a bald eagle was circling overhead. And I forgot to take my camera :( 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I am glad you enjoyed Bears. I am going to take D to see it when it comes out.

I hope the little Diva has a good check up and enjoy your lunch!

Quoting splatz:

Morning! 

Had a fun but busy weekend. Went & saw Bears and it was really cute. Baby did pretty good for the movie again. So that was nice.

I'm off for a few hours. Baby has her 3 month appointment this morning & then we are going to with SO's mom to lunch and to run some errands. 

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Good morning ladies! My weekend was great! Mostly relaxed. I totally enjoy that. Right now my mind is on a lot of cleaning. Lol A lot of cleaning. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM

That sounds amazing. Where was the festival held?

I went to one in Colorado about 10 years ago. It was so much fun and I learned a lot too. I would love to attend something like that again.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Had a nice weekend. Went to a Native American festival. It was great. We ate wild boar and fry bread. Delicious. Loved to watch the dancing, and all the costumes, and hear the drums. A woman was showing how they gentle and train abused horses. There was a bald eagle, and while they were doing the show, a bald eagle was circling overhead. And I forgot to take my camera :( 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Well... Weekend was ok, we did some shopping, got Keeley's prom dress and a dress to wear to the theater when she goes to NYC in May. Went to Yankee candles and got a couple of candles and a reed defuser. I then went to Walmart and got a new computer because mine got fried.

Did nothing for Sunday.

Only plans this week is to go bowling, and pack, sort and clean. Oh and have to landlord over to look at the dryer, it's making an awful noise.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Glad you had a great weekend!

I have to clean too but am lacking the motivation to get up and actually do it!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Good morning ladies! My weekend was great! Mostly relaxed. I totally enjoy that. Right now my mind is on a lot of cleaning. Lol A lot of cleaning. 

ladybugchick317
Feeling a little determined today. This is a good thing. I have some big things coming and can't wait for them to get here.
Yesterday at 11:56 AM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I was home doped up on allergy meds all weekend. Thank God it started raining to get this pollen out of here. I was on the couch all weekend working on crocheting washcloths. I still have quite a few to go and they are turning out better than I thought.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN