Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

When was the last time you had a good laugh?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

Today is...

April 14, 2014 is

International Moment of Laughter Day

It’s International Moment of Laughter Day! Today is a day to laugh loudly and laugh often! Watch a funny movie, read an amusing book, share your favorite jokes, and indulge in some good old-fashioned silliness to celebrate the occasion.

In addition to spreading joy, laughter has many health benefits. Studies have shown that there is indeed some truth to the old saying, "laughter is the best medicine." Laughter can act as an antidote to pain, stress, and conflict. It also strengthens our immune systems, boosts circulation, and relaxes muscles.

Whether you giggle, chuckle, chortle, cackle, or guffaw, share a moment of laughter with friends, family, and strangers today. Happy International Moment of Laughter Day!

When was the last time you had a good laugh?

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Last night.  DH was showing me some funny pictures and some of the were hilarious.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Between here and fb I laugh every day. My dh makes me laugh every day too

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 14, 2014 at 12:16 PM

The last few days on FB. My family decided to go thru some old pictures and started posting them.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM

It's been a while....I've had laughs but not one of those gut kind of laughs where you may cry and it gets so bad your stomach cramps a little but it's so funny you keep laughing kind of good laugh.....maybe I need one...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN