Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Am i Really That big? 18 weeks preggo .

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

so alot of people in my family keep telling me they think i am having twins or if a stranger asks me  how far along i am they go really are you having twins? this is my second child and i havent really gained any weight i actually have lost 5 pounds  my stomach is completely firm.  i was just wondering am i really that big my last ultrasound was when i was only 7 weeks pregnant  so if there was a twin in there they may have missed one twins run in my family on both sides mother and father im just nervous my dr says theres only one but they have been known to miss this before i dont know heres my pic any opinions would be great i know no one  is a dr  this is just an opinion my next ultrasound is on the 28th of this month  so ill make sure to update everyone.

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!I got big early and my sons growth was the reason..how much did you gain with first pregnancy?Can they have miscalculated you due date?

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Cute bump, but I don't know. Looking forward to the update!

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM
3 moms liked this

After the first you tend to show a lot sooner. 

beebosmommy
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:44 PM

no i know exactly wheni got pregnant cause we were trying  so my due date is on target  but i gained 30 pounds with my first pregnancy

Quoting johnny4ever:

Congrats!I got big early and my sons growth was the reason..how much did you gain with first pregnancy?Can they have miscalculated you due date?

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 16, 2014 at 8:25 AM

Quoting splatz:

After the first you tend to show a lot sooner. 

Maybe this?? 

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Each person shows a little different....hope things continue to go well for you and the baby.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)