Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Would U Choose?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM
  • 23 Replies

DH and i grilling hamburgers for lunch. I threw on my favorite, fresh mushrooms with butter to grill. I LOVE grilled mushrooms.

What's your one favorite thing you like to grill or must grill every time you fix something on it?

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Peaches. I don't grill them often, but they're my favorite grilled food.
Usually we just have burgers, kabobs and corn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM

I don't really have a favorite grilled food but I want to try grilled pineapple.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I love corn on the cob on the grill! 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I have never heard of grilled peaches before. That sounds interesting! Do you grill the whole thing or do you slice them first? 

Quoting polkaspots: Peaches. I don't grill them often, but they're my favorite grilled food. Usually we just have burgers, kabobs and corn.

Noelle40
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Never had them, but would like to try sometime. What I've seen done is they are cut either in half or quartered. Just laid right on the grill. They look yummy.

Quoting splatz:

I have never heard of grilled peaches before. That sounds interesting! Do you grill the whole thing or do you slice them first? 

Quoting polkaspots: Peaches. I don't grill them often, but they're my favorite grilled food. Usually we just have burgers, kabobs and corn.

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:38 PM

ooh we have a resaurant here that makes a really good brownsugar grilled pinapple

Quoting goddess99:

I don't really have a favorite grilled food but I want to try grilled pineapple.

polkaspots
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I slice them in sixths, any smaller and they fall apart.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting polkaspots: Peaches. I don't grill them often, but they're my favorite grilled food.
Usually we just have burgers, kabobs and corn.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Oooh I'll have to remember to add brown sugar!

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

ooh we have a resaurant here that makes a really good brownsugar grilled pinapple

Quoting goddess99:

HaileysMom07180
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:53 PM

yes its delicious the restaurant is one of those brazillian ones where the have the peg that you turn over and when its on green you get non stop meat and pinaple and when you turn it over you don't, and you can turn the peg over as many times as you want.

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh I'll have to remember to add brown sugar!

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

Quoting goddess99:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 4:32 PM

hot dogs and burgers are usually most of the time....other times hot dogs, burgers, chicken and pineapple....love grilled food!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)