Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind? 4/18

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
  • 149 Replies

Welcome to our Friday chat!

What's on your mind?

What are you doing today?

Do you have any Easter weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

easter egg

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dommad2
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Hopefully just resting and getting healthy
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Ladies!

TGIF and Happy Good Friday to all of you who celebrate!

I am currently in Texas while the movers are packing and loading up my house into a huge 18 wheeler! I am so ready to sell this house and concentrate on moving forward with life in Kansas, but I have to admit, watching the house empty as item by item is removed and packed up, I am feeling kind of sad.

ela0225
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Up since 6 it's now 9
Kids had breakfast finished all laundry. House clean
Now I sit down and drink a coffee. Lol
Later if finish my homemade easter baskets
Go egg hunt tomorrow with kids
And Sunday after church our adopted grandma take us out to eat.
steffielou_who
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Tgif.. After today, our spring break starts so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for the next nine days! I may go to bed tonight and not get back up for a week.. lol

Today, I have no plans.. I do need to go by Easter basket stuff and eggs to cook and dye!

And as far as I know, no plans for the holiday..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a Happy Easter!easter egg

jessicaaris
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM
3 moms liked this

I am so happy its Friday and I don't have to work!!! I had to work an extra day this week and it sucked! I am just hanging out and cleaning today, getting caught up on stuff I couldn't do while I was at work.

I just want to throw it out there that I am super excited that the hubs is up for a promotion VERY soon (the spot is open and they told him it was his a few months ago, we just have to see if they live up to what they say). It comes with a big pay increase which is always nice!! EEEKK!! Its kind of hush hush and I can't tell anyone I know here so I will tell a ton of people I don't really know LOL.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Wow! You have already had a pretty busy day and it is only 9am!

Enjoy your cup of coffee.
I usually like to make homemade Easter baskets too but I am so far behind this year.
Do you always make them yourself?

Quoting ela0225: Up since 6 it's now 9 Kids had breakfast finished all laundry. House clean Now I sit down and drink a coffee. Lol Later if finish my homemade easter baskets Go egg hunt tomorrow with kids And Sunday after church our adopted grandma take us out to eat.

dommad2
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel. We always say it's just a house but it's also where the memories are

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning Ladies!

I am currently in Texas while the movers are packing and loading up my house into a huge 18 wheeler! I am so ready to sell this house and concentrate on moving forward with life in Kansas, but I have to admit, watching the house empty as item by item is removed and packed up, I am feeling kind of sad.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM

NOOOOOO!!! You CAN'T leave us for that long...hahaha

I hope you enjoy your Spring Break and holiday. Do you have plans for Spring Break?

Quoting steffielou_who: Tgif.. After today, our spring break starts so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for the next nine days! I may go to bed tonight and not get back up for a week.. lol Today, I have no plans.. I do need to go by Easter basket stuff and eggs to cook and dye! And as far as I know, no plans for the holiday..

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

That is exactly it. When we decided to make the move, I convinced myself that it was just a house and that it was okay. BUT the memories ARE here, so I'm feeling a bit melancholy.

Quoting dommad2: I know how you feel. We always say it's just a house but it's also where the memories are
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning Ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN