Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I need a job.

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi im Kiasia 19 years old have a 3 month year old son, I live in Texas in a Dallas area. Me and my fiance was talking about our finances and right now there not looking good. I was wondering if yall have any suggestions on where some jobs are hiring at.
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:27 PM

How about a DayCare Position?

SWEET737
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Look up snagajob.com for the city you're in and you will find jobs in your area and even get daily alerts once you sign up. Good luck.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:32 AM
Monster.com?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 5:34 AM
What is your educational background? Any previous work experience? If you have a GED/high school diploma, fast food restaurants, other eating establishments, and grocery stores are going to be your best bet. If you have any previous experience, continue in that trend if you can.
trish2tew
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM

In Dallas too. Go through the training and get registered with the state to do childcare out of your place. What way you don't have to pay for childcare. Pickins seem to be rather thin right now if you don't have an in demand degree.

You could always try doing security if your background is clean. Pay isn't always really good, especially if you are paying for child care, but most of them do pay more than minimum wage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)