Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Mid-Week Check In

johnny4ever
Great First Day
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 19 Replies

How is everybody?Anything going on today or tomorrow?

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Great First Day
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Our insurance finally approved my DH'S Procedures.So today he is having a Ultrasound which will take about a hour.They are lookng at his organs.Kidneys & Gallbladder are their main interest.Plus today is his 43rd Birthday!What a birthday present!Also gonan check out Pinterest for some new recipes.No wok today for me.

booaura
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I've been better. My brother is coming into town tonight, he'll stay with us today and tomorrow, and then I have my ultrasound on Friday to find out how far along I am. I also have a sick 2 year old and a baby going through a growth spurt, and a very cranky 4 year old. I need a nap, and it's only 6:15 :(
johnny4ever
Great First Day
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Quoting booaura: I've been better. My brother is coming into town tonight, he'll stay with us today and tomorrow, and then I have my ultrasound on Friday to find out how far along I am. I also have a sick 2 year old and a baby going through a growth spurt, and a very cranky 4 year old. I need a nap, and it's only 6:15 :(

Good Luck on your Ultrasound!hugs

booaura
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Thanks.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting booaura: I've been better. My brother is coming into town tonight, he'll stay with us today and tomorrow, and then I have my ultrasound on Friday to find out how far along I am. I also have a sick 2 year old and a baby going through a growth spurt, and a very cranky 4 year old. I need a nap, and it's only 6:15 :(

Good Luck on your Ultrasound!hugs

booaura
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy birthday to him! Hope everything looks ok on the u/s.

Quoting johnny4ever:

Our insurance finally approved my DH'S Procedures.So today he is having a Ultrasound which will take about a hour.They are lookng at his organs.Kidneys & Gallbladder are their main interest.Plus today is his 43rd Birthday!What a birthday present!Also gonan check out Pinterest for some new recipes.No wok today for me.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Doing just fine.im just doing laundry is about it today besides careing for my 2 year old son and picking oldest up from school.

Quoting johnny4ever:

How is everybody?Anything going on today or tomorrow?

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Happy Birthday to your hubby, sorry he has to spend it taking test.

Quoting johnny4ever:

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Doing nothing exciting today or tomorrow. Was cleaning the outside and inside of my oven (what a project) but that really is all. Trying to give my kitchen a deep cleaning for the next two days.

johnny4ever
Great First Day
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Working Thursday & Friday as a Aide...why is it the Aide's always have a serious illness??This one has Pneumonia.

waytomanykids10
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Life has been...........it's been hard the last few days but hey, we are still breathing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)