Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What is up with sore losers!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

I was watching the news this morning and apparently yesterday someone Skyped the police and told them that he was a teenage boy, gave his name and address and said he killed his mom and little brother and was going to kill more people.

Turns out, that the mom and brother were alive and the kid who was supposed to have made the call was online playing a video game. The police have deduced that the person who skyped was possibly someone the teenager beat while playing a video game online and in order to embarrass him, he prank called the police.

SERIOUSLY, who does this. Talk about sore losers. I hope they find the person who did this and has to make restitution. The news estimated that the amount of money it cost the city to deploy emergency personal  to include a SWAT team is over 100,000 dollars.

What do you think should happen to this sore loser?

How do you keep your kids from being sore losers?

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:21 PM
WTH? How does that even happen?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM

That is crazy and I hope the person who made the call was also a teenager and not an adult because that would be pretty sad. I think the person needs to go to jail, pay some money, or something because that is just crazy.

I just try to tell my kids that for one there is always going to be a winner or loser but as long as you gave it your 100% you are really a winner and there is nothing to be mad about. I also tell them that just comes with life, there will always be some type of disappointment whether it's not getting a job you wanted or whatever. Basically if I see them showing bad sportsmanship I talk to them about it but for the most part they handle loses well..

johnny4ever
Today at 5:59 AM
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:42 PM

So crazy!

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:09 PM

I hope he gets severely punished holy hell ... that is NO joke to make

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:54 AM
Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN