Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are you reading right now?

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone reading anything interesting? 

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Quoting aandt1999:

I think it's very interesting. I am currently reading chats on my daughter's "secret" fb account. She's in a world of trouble, she just doesn't know it yet. She's talking to 3 people right now in her room and I am watching it all in the living room. 

Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything is ok.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Quoting johnny4ever:

The Secret Beverly Lewis

aandt1999
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Thanks, but it's not  :(

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting aandt1999:

I think it's very interesting. I am currently reading chats on my daughter's "secret" fb account. She's in a world of trouble, she just doesn't know it yet. She's talking to 3 people right now in her room and I am watching it all in the living room. 

Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything is ok.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Oh man, someone is in trouble! 

Quoting aandt1999:

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I can not get into audio books for the life of me. Even if it is something I am interested in. My mind just wanders too much. 

Quoting hollyah73: I am listening to The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon in my car on CD and reading The King by J.R. Ward.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM

What do you think of it so far? I just looked it up. It looks like something my SO would be interested in. 

Quoting L202M:

Way Of Kings (my son is literally making me read this)

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:39 PM

That made me laugh! I just started reading again. Its so nice to snuggle up with a book after everyone is in bed. 

Quoting ragdoll7777:

this post...lol I haven't read in a while, last book I read was by Paulo Coehlo.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Nope not much of a reader since my 2 yr old keeps me on my feet.
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:26 PM

I'm sorry : ( My friend is having a rough time with her teen daughter. I can't say I'm looking forward to that phase.

Quoting aandt1999:

Thanks, but it's not  :(

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting aandt1999:

Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything is ok.

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Au Bonheur des Dames by Emile Zola (again last read it while I was in high school I'm rereading the whole series)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN