Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 172 Replies

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Good morning!! 

Allergies are on my mind today!! I had a sneezing fit this morning and I just got my nose to stop running. It's going to be a bad season, I can tell.

As for this weekend, the normal bowling practice tonight. I do believe we'll be tagging stuff for the yard sale next week, also, we will be finishing up the shopping for Keeley's trip to NYC!! We finished prom shopping on Tuesday.

(and spell check really needs to add Keeley to the list.) lol

Mznaye
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning. I am at work until 430 today. I am ready for the weekend
my4kids274

Good morning.

My allergies are kicking my butt right now.  I need to inspire myself to get up and go and take a shower and go out and run errands that need to be done. 

We are traveling up to Philly tomorrow for my nephews first birthday party.  Honestly though I am not looking forward to the 3 hour trip up and 3 hours trip back tomorrow. 

mom23heathens
My husband just left for Louisiana. He'll be gone all day. Not much planned today. Or tomorrow either. I live a boring life!
dommad2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I am currently contemplating quitting. Lol. Our schedules are always packed once winter is over and I generally thrive on the insanity however yesterday my FIL pushed me over the edge.

Saturday both kids have their dance pictures. Madelynn at 1:15 and Domenick at 4. Dh told me a few days ago that he had to work but that wasn't a big deal. Work always comes first.

Last night (as in Thursday night) FIL calls to let me know that he and his fiancée (of the last 12 years) are finally getting married!! SATURDAY!!!! At noon. It's a private thing and they aren't telling anyone else so I can't even vent IRL but I'm soo freaking stressed now!
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Sitting here trying to figure out what is wrong with the baby. She has been super fussy and not sleeping well this week. I was feeling her gums last night and she has a lump where her top right lateral incisor will be. Seems like a weird spot to get a first tooth? I'm guessing it will go back down. Just wish it would hurry up. She's only napping maybe 20 minutes at a time and up fussing over and over all night. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monsita
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Not so boring here at CafeMom, though.

I am finding out, Mom Confessions is a place for real drama, lol

Quoting mom23heathens: My husband just left for Louisiana. He'll be gone all day. Not much planned today. Or tomorrow either. I live a boring life!
othermom
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Volunteering this morning, then have to go to the store and do some cleaning

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Oh, forgot my weekend plans. Tomorrow is the Great Cloth Diaper Change. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we can beat the current world record. :)
The rest of the weekend I am hoping to get some cleaning done. Maybe a trip to the zoo depending on the weather.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom23heathens
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Yes it is!

Quoting Monsita: Not so boring here at CafeMom, though.

I am finding out, Mom Confessions is a place for real drama, lol

Quoting mom23heathens: My husband just left for Louisiana. He'll be gone all day. Not much planned today. Or tomorrow either. I live a boring life!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)