Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Replies (151-160):
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Hey guys!!! Just got the word.  We're not going to be homeless.  Found a place and all approved and that thing about the deposed was all cleared up.  We sing the leas and pay half the deposed next week.  We get the keys on the 22nd.  

cat 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Yeah.… I'd rather have my ass rubbed with a brick!!

Quoting splatz:

LOL... well that just sounds like all kinds of fun. 

Quoting DanaG70:

I don't know, she just didn't like anything I suggested... She kept going toward the funky shoes, I was trying to keep her on track as to why we were there, to get her dress shoes. Not funky looking everyday shoes. lol

Some times I feel like I'm shopping for a  5 year old again... only in a larger body. lol

Quoting splatz: Ugh. Girls are so scary. Why did I have two of them again? lol
But yay for finding shoes! What was she wanting that she was being so stubborn about?

Monsita
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:22 PM
So in 5 days you will be 21 years old!!!!!
Super cool.

Happy (early) birthday!

Make plans to have a blast without family.....it is their lost!

Quoting skylosmommy2012: I guess the only thing on my mind is my 21st birthday in 5 days. I'm a little upset that my family won't even come see me:( worst birthday ever...
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM
That is great news!!

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

Hey guys!!! Just got the word.  We're not going to be homeless.  Found a place and all approved and that thing about the deposed was all cleared up.  We sing the leas and pay half the deposed next week.  We get the keys on the 22nd.  

cat 

mommy2girls0506
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Not to much on my plate today.... gotta dry some laundry then fold it then put it away and I've got dishes to wash.  It's a rainy day here on the island so not much to do outside.

Listening to some awesome music: A reggae cover of Adele's Set Fire to Rain so I'm in a really creative space right now.... might start working on my book

Weekend plans: hoping to get down to Hilo maybe go to the beach or at least get to the hot ponds I need a dip in the water I've been away to long since moving from Hilo over to Pahoa

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Happy Friday!!!  but right now I am really mad....it will pass....

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I am so achy...I have been subbing for a lady who has Pneumonia

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

cat 

Congrats!How exciting!

allycally
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:57 PM
It's pokemon

Quoting splatz: Sounds super busy! Does his party have a theme?

Quoting allycally: Today I work, then need to go grocery shopping, wash the kiddos sheets because the 5 year old got up in the middle of the night and got a cup of milk and it spilled all over the bed, then ds 10 bday party is at 5, then we are bringing sds home an hour away...all in all I have a really busy day today
heldcaptiveby2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:09 PM
My weekend plans are to make it to Sunday when my DH will be home, so I can get a good night's sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN