Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

TGIF

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
dommad2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Well last month they said they were finally going to do it but the plan was October. Thankfully there is no help needed but DH still HAS to go to work in the morning and we have to be in a different town at 1:15

Quoting splatz: Whoa! What made them finally decide to get married? Are they wanting you to do a bunch to help?

Quoting dommad2: I am currently contemplating quitting. Lol. Our schedules are always packed once winter is over and I generally thrive on the insanity however yesterday my FIL pushed me over the edge.

Saturday both kids have their dance pictures. Madelynn at 1:15 and Domenick at 4. Dh told me a few days ago that he had to work but that wasn't a big deal. Work always comes first.

Last night (as in Thursday night) FIL calls to let me know that he and his fiancée (of the last 12 years) are finally getting married!! SATURDAY!!!! At noon. It's a private thing and they aren't telling anyone else so I can't even vent IRL but I'm soo freaking stressed now!
Mznaye
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes yes I do LOL

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You need one of these I think.

TGIF

Quoting Mznaye: Good morning. I am at work until 430 today. I am ready for the weekend

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Prom shopping went pretty good, UNTIL it came to buying shoes! Oh. My. God!! She can be down right stubborn when she wants to be! Which set me off, I had to leave the store before the sales clerks thought I was mad! That child of mine, I swear!

However, we did find a pair that we both agreed on, at a different store, plus she found a pair of boots she liked as well... 

Quoting splatz: Boo for allergies! I think with the super long winter its going to be a bad year for everyone. Mine have been bad too. :( How was prom shopping?
Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!! 

Allergies are on my mind today!! I had a sneezing fit this morning and I just got my nose to stop running. It's going to be a bad season, I can tell.

As for this weekend, the normal bowling practice tonight. I do believe we'll be tagging stuff for the yard sale next week, also, we will be finishing up the shopping for Keeley's trip to NYC!! We finished prom shopping on Tuesday.

(and spell check really needs to add Keeley to the list.) lol

lkane81
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Oh it is nice to breathe again. I can't sleep when I'm .si stuffed up cuz I feel like I'm suffocating. So I finally got some sleep last nite between waking up to give ydd some tylenol.

Quoting Monsita: It is really nice to BREATHE all over again, lol

Seriously though, I know the feeling!

I am glad you are feeling better!

Quoting lkane81: Today not much ydd is sick and I'm still getting over being sick finally feeling much better tho. I CAN BREATHE!
This weekend I think we are going to do com spring yard clean up. It'd amazing how you clean the yard before it snows but yet it is so nasty when it all melts and here is crap everywhere. I mean really did the snow drop trash and other things?
I hope this weekend we can get the driveway to dry out too. This rain didn't help and I'm still sinking in the mud just walking down it.
Major cleaning this weekend. Anyone wanna help or wanna play in the mud?
splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Ooh! You will have to post pictures of the ring when you get it. That sounds so nice. :)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Good Mornin'! A couple of things on my mind & they are coming in the mail next week! First a sterling silver family ring I ordered from the Bradford Exchange with my late hubby's name,my name, our last name & my dd Molly's name engraved on it. The ring is for me to celebrate my b'day & Mother's Day in May as well as to celebrate the family we are(or some ppl might say were!). The second & third things coming in the mail are tix I ordered to go to the KFest(music fest) in Wappinger's Falls in June. Molly is so excited! It destroyed my paycheck to order these things but it's totally worth it! I am also thinking of taking a civil service exam in Sept but I have to file by August in order to take it. It will cost $20 but if I ace the exam I may get a job with the County I live in & that means awesome benefits which I sorely need with a teeager in the house.As far as the weekend goes,nothing really planned so far so it will be good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Monsita
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Happy for you.

I wish you can sale your house soon.
Best of luck

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Morning ladies!

I am all moved in to our new apartment. No more corporate apartment living for me. It is so nice to have my own furniture and stuff around me. I finally feel like I am not in limbo anymore. Now only if my house would sell, I could move forward with a new house...haha

One thing at a time.

It is going to be a beautiful weekend, so we are looking forward to exploring the area and maybe so some riding.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I hope so too, with the big pile of stuff that is sitting in my living room! However I'll be glad to get rid of it, what doesn't sell goes to goodwill or salvation army. 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Allergies stink. I am in the same boat with you. Sigh

NYC shopping sounds fun! But yard sale tagging, not so much...hahaI hope you make tons of money though.

Quoting DanaG70:

Good morning!! 

Allergies are on my mind today!! I had a sneezing fit this morning and I just got my nose to stop running. It's going to be a bad season, I can tell.

As for this weekend, the normal bowling practice tonight. I do believe we'll be tagging stuff for the yard sale next week, also, we will be finishing up the shopping for Keeley's trip to NYC!! We finished prom shopping on Tuesday.

(and spell check really needs to add Keeley to the list.) lol

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I miss the beach! Sounds like a fun weekend.

Quoting Jessie22533:

I think we are going to have a relaxing weekend, maybe hit up the beach:-) Sitting here bfing my youngest looking at stuff that is cheap/free in the area.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

My allergies are killing me too. Blah, I love the spring but the allergies are awful.

Have fun at your nephews birthday party. Sorry about the road trip to get there though.

Quoting my4kids274:

Good morning.

My allergies are kicking my butt right now.  I need to inspire myself to get up and go and take a shower and go out and run errands that need to be done. 

We are traveling up to Philly tomorrow for my nephews first birthday party.  Honestly though I am not looking forward to the 3 hour trip up and 3 hours trip back tomorrow. 

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Hey guys, well remember that long story I told about the Sunday we whent to Tombstone?   Well finally got to the doctor yesterday and it's broken.  There's nothing that can be dune about it.  I'm pretty much F,ed for six months maybe the rest of my life.  It's never going to be the same again.

cat 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN