Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
What laundry soaps/softeners and dryer sheets do you guys use that make your clothes smell really good ?? I can't seem to find the right trio :/
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
oliveoyl214
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:04 AM

I like the Arm&Hammer soap(smells really good) & the yellow bottle of Suavitel fab softner. I also love the new Oxy soap with the blue Snuggle.

adove01
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I order my laundry and cleaning from Melaluca. It is all natural and no harmful chemicals.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I use the discount detergents...but Gain is real good....I'm trying Xtra Scentsations now and it smells pretty good.

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM

I don't like to use scented because of my allergies, so I use All Free & Clear and Bounce Free & Gentle.

I know my MIL buys Tide usually, and will tend to get the flowery scents, like Lavender. That one smells ok, but too much of it is too strong for me.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM

I only use laundry soap, no softeners/sheets. Tide Powder works really well for us. But, I think a big part on what works for you depends on your washer & what kind of water you have. 

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Though the green bottle purex linen & lillies or something like that? Smells great without an overpowering scent. 

PinkButterfly66
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I use unscented everything.  I like the smell of clean -- without perfumes.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Where do you buy bubblegum laundry tarts?

Quoting Randi02: I don't use dryer sheets.They're super toxic and flammable. No thanks.

For detergent, I use bubblegum laundry tarts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:33 AM

gain + downy unstoppables + bounce dryer bar

Randi02
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I buy it at a local store, but I think it's available in the US as well. I also love the Birthday Cake ones, and I use their Shaker Bon Bons for my area rug and garbage cans. It smells so good.

This is the link.

Quoting celestegood: Where do you buy bubblegum laundry tarts?
Quoting Randi02: I don't use dryer sheets.They're super toxic and flammable. No thanks. For detergent, I use bubblegum laundry tarts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN