Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What Movie are you waiting to see?

Posted by   + Show Post

popcorn

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (81-90):
KitAngel
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:58 AM

They've made a lot of crappy Godzilla movies in the past. Maybe this will be a good one. If the past is anything to go by though, probably not. 

Quoting bklynmama716: This for sure!! But for movies coming out soon I'm waiting for Godzilla and The amazing Spider-Man 2!
Quoting PISCIS29: Mocking jay

bklynmama716
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
It could suck, who knows.. Lol But I think with the advancement of visual effects and stuff it looks really good. I plan to see it in IMAX 3d to get the full experience. I think movies like this aren't the same when u watch them on DVD..

Quoting KitAngel:

They've made a lot of crappy Godzilla movies in the past. Maybe this will be a good one. If the past is anything to go by though, probably not. 

Quoting bklynmama716: This for sure!! But for movies coming out soon I'm waiting for Godzilla and The amazing Spider-Man 2!

Quoting PISCIS29: Mocking jay

bklynmama716
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh oh and 22 jump street next year! Lol I was looking forward to 50 shades of grey movie but with the crappy cast I'll probably just get the bootleg! Lol
JalynSpoon
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Heaven is for Real.

The rest of the Hunger Games triology.

That's it.

eevers55
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

The last Hobbit movie

blackpoppy
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:18 AM

i just bought that the hobbit the desolation of smaug it's  about 2 hours but you get sucked into it it's really good. it start's off where the hobbit left off

Quoting MelanieMans: Last hobbit movie

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:22 AM
No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters

Quoting blackpoppy:

i just bought that the hobbit the desolation of smaug it's  about 2 hours but you get sucked into it it's really good. it start's off where the hobbit left off

blackpoppy
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:33 AM

thers another one already?

Quoting MelanieMans: No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters
Quoting blackpoppy:

do you now what the new one is called? i'm a huge lord of the rings fan.  

MelanieMans
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:39 AM
No, I don't. There's been two movies. Its a trilogy. The last movie hasn't been released yet

Quoting blackpoppy:  thers another one already?
Quoting MelanieMans: No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters
Quoting blackpoppy:

do you now what the new one is called? i'm a huge lord of the rings fan.  
blackpoppy
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Quoting MelanieMans: No, I don't. There's been two movies. Its a trilogy. The last movie hasn't been released yet Quoting blackpoppy:  thers another one already? Quoting MelanieMans: No, the one that hasn't been in theaters yet. I saw that one the day it came to theaters Quoting blackpoppy: i just bought that the hobbit the desolation of smaug it's  about 2 hours but you get sucked into it it's really good. it start's off where the hobbit left off Quoting MelanieMans: Last hobbit movie    do you now what the new one is called? i'm a huge lord of the rings fan.  

so it's a third hobbit movie  pt 1 the hobbit a hobbits tale pt the hobbit the desolation of smaug and part three i'm going to look up and see what it's called lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)