Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind? 4/28

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:36 AM
  • 121 Replies

Welcome to our Monday Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What do you have going on today and this week?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I had to work all weekend. Hubby took me out to eat and movie last night. Today I'm off from work. Back is killing me today. It's raining, thundeing and ligthening real bad today. Hubby took our dog to vet to get groomed. She will be there for about 3-4 hours. He will come home and take a nap until they call to come pick her up.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Good morning! I'm leaving in 10 minutes to take my cat to the vet, she's fine, it's just a recheck. But she hates car rides so it's an anxiety riddled trip out of town. =/ Joy!

Had a quiet weekend, went to an open house but that house needed more work than mine, and for the price they were asking it should have already been completely updated.

splatz
by Sarah on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Morning! My weekend was relatively boring. It was nice considering every weekend has been so crazy lately.

Still waiting to hear if we set a new world record Saturday. Only 38 people showed up to our location. I was really surprised with how big the city is that more people didn't attend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies! I had a pretty nice weekend. After work on Saturday, we went to an indoor expo then to Old Chicago for a late lunch and finally home to watch a movie. Sunday, after work, we went grocery shopping,  cooked a nice Italian dinner and had friends over.

All in all it was a pretty good weekend. Now back to the grindstone.  :)

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Good morning. I had a busy weekend filling a couple of orders and making a few things for my show I told you about. But I had a fb friend pass away and her daughter is having a hard time getting the money to finish paying for her funeral and I started a fundraiser for it. I have raised $500 of the $1200 she needs. It was a productive weekend. Then sat last night and found out that I might get to be a sahm sooner than I thought. DH got an offer to umpire minor league ball and he was asking my opinion and if I had any questions. I told him my only question was why he had not told them yes yet.

mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM

My weekend was good. Relaxing mostly. Finished a series I was on. Today I have already started my cleaning at 5am. lol What is on my mind! hmm What to get my husband for father's day and our anniversary. I have no idea. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:58 AM

What movie did you go see?

Im sorry your back is hurting you again today.

Are you in the path of those nasty storms? If you are, be safe!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I had to work all weekend. Hubby took me out to eat and movie last night. Today I'm off from work. Back is killing me today. It's raining, thundeing and ligthening real bad today. Hubby took our dog to vet to get groomed. She will be there for about 3-4 hours. He will come home and take a nap until they call to come pick her up.

steeljello
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM

My weekend was okay. Friday night my husband brought home chinese and a couple beers & we watched the new episode of Grimm. On Saturday we didn't do too much. On Sunday we went to church for the first time in ages & later I made home made whole wheat crackers and peanut butter granola bars (found the recipes on Allrecipes.com) and they came out pretty good. I'm made them because I'm making an effort to get our house eating less processed garbage, and more simple natural foods that have fewer things on the ingredient label- which is hard to find, so I'm led to making my own. Then my husband and I watched the newest episode of Game of Thrones - very good. Today I need to get a few things done around the house and work out.

Ricksmama
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Good morning everyone,weekend was okay last night not so good my son with autism tried to burn my house down. He set the microwave for 9 mins cooking popcorn( he knows how to use microwave but the weather scared him so he hid in bathroom but forgot to stop microwave.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Good luck with your ride to vet. My friend has a cat like that. She HATES to be in the car. The only time they bring out the pet carrier is when they have an appointment and the cat starts acting crazy right away...haha

Oh wow. That is insane about the open house. I will never understand how people price their homes if the market cannot support it. Was it on land or maybe location that had it priced so high?

Quoting goddess99:

Good morning! I'm leaving in 10 minutes to take my cat to the vet, she's fine, it's just a recheck. But she hates car rides so it's an anxiety riddled trip out of town. =/ Joy!

Had a quiet weekend, went to an open house but that house needed more work than mine, and for the price they were asking it should have already been completely updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN