Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

wow cant believe it!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

i talked to my ex last night to see if he can pay child support for this month so i can get my daughter some more clothes she doesnt have much since i cleaned out her winter clothes but kept two or three. i want to get more tshirts shorts and kapris for her for to wear. he said oh i dont have the money and i will give it  to you, and that he doesnt live in ohio anymore. i asked him then that his mom paid last month so you can go out of state and not go to jail. he says no she paid it for my birthday but when i get home i will give it to. i told him that i needed it by this week and next week. and found out that he does have job. looks like i have to call my case worker and let her know. 

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Good Luck

chaotic.mind
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM
It's so sad that some "fathers" have to be chased like that. I hope they catch up to him.
oliveoil423
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Quoting chaotic.mind: It's so sad that some "fathers" have to be chased like that. I hope they catch up to him.

Its hard. My case worker cant do anything if he cant reach him on the numbers that he has then he will try to send him notices in the mail. And if he did move what does that mean can they take my case to florida. If he selfs pays the he has the beinning of the month to the end. And if he cant get any more info about his work and numbers they wont be ablet o take it to court.
Mom2five87
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
His mom paid his child support as a birthday gift to him? Im sorry but that made me lol.
my4kids274
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Good luck!

oliveoil423
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Quoting Mom2five87: His mom paid his child support as a birthday gift to him? Im sorry but that made me lol.

I just think he asked her to so he wouldnt have to go to jail last month for 30 days. And its sad that he takes advantage of her. And he moved to florida i dont if anuthing changes in the case or not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN