Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Monday scream session

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM
  • 46 Replies
How was your Monday? Did you have a blue Monday?
Mine wasn't so bad I had a pretty great day
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seanys_mommy14
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:31 PM

The weather outside has been rainy, but other than that...my Monday hasn't been bad!

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I had a nice Monday =)

Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Quoting seanys_mommy14:

The weather outside has been rainy, but other than that...my Monday hasn't been bad!

That's great we have had the yucky weather too
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Quoting goddess99:

I had a nice Monday =)

That's great
adove01
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:37 PM
The weather could be better. But I started my day off saying to myself that I would keep my cool today at work. I did for the most part. I did have to remind myself to chill a few times but it wasn't too bad.
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Quoting adove01: The weather could be better. But I started my day off saying to myself that I would keep my cool today at work. I did for the most part. I did have to remind myself to chill a few times but it wasn't too bad.
Well Its okay to let it all out now if needed
Ricksmama
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Quoting seanys_mommy14:

Where y'all located at??
Noelle40
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Not to bad. At DD dance practice right now. Been feeling kind of hung over from suffering out yet another one my night time headaches that can't be explained. Just hits all at once and out of no where.

On a scale of 1-10 it ranked an easy 80. But I am not light sensitive as those who suffer from migraines.

Quoting Ricksmama: How was your Monday? Did you have a blue Monday?
Mine wasn't so bad I had a pretty great day
adove01
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:45 PM
The job itself is stressful. Dealing with contractors that "know" it all but come in and ask what they need, or change their minds after the orders are placed. I usually lose my cool and cuss like a sailor. But today I was good. The managers even asked if I was feeling alright. Lol. I am trying to better myself and focus on the good parts of my job because the past 2 weeks I've felt like quitting.

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting adove01: The weather could be better. But I started my day off saying to myself that I would keep my cool today at work. I did for the most part. I did have to remind myself to chill a few times but it wasn't too bad.
Well Its okay to let it all out now if needed
seanys_mommy14
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Im in Western PA. How about you?

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting seanys_mommy14:

Where y'all located at??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)