Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

If today was your last day??

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM
  • 33 Replies
If today you were told that in 24 hours the world would be over for you,what would you do?? Be sincere!!! I'd write each of my kids a note so everyday they could feel my love,then I'd hug them and kiss each one and I'd let my husband know how happy I have been!! I'd take the rest of the time just allowing them to share stories an laughter
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adove01
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:37 AM
I like the note idea. I would also try to see as much of my ass possible since we all live so far apart.
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I would let my dd stay home from school & spend the whole day with her. I would call my sister in Fla,my brother in Westchester County,all my nieces & nephews & my bff Cathy,tell them all I love them & I will miss them. I would also take dd & go to the funeral home to make arrangements so she doesn't have to do that by herself. A simple ceremony at the funeral home with friends & family talking about what I meant to their lives(all 2 of them,LOL). & I would pick out a suitable urn for dd to have my ashes in like my niece did for her mother (my youngest sis.

Ricksmama
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I would let my dd stay home from school & spend the whole day with her. I would call my sister in Fla,my brother in Westchester County,all my nieces & nephews & my bff Cathy,tell them all I love them & I will miss them. I would also take dd & go to the funeral home to make arrangements so she doesn't have to do that by herself. A simple ceremony at the funeral home with friends & family talking about what I meant to their lives(all 2 of them,LOL). & I would pick out a suitable urn for dd to have my ashes in like my niece did for her mother (my youngest sis.

Thats beautiful
Ricksmama
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting adove01: I like the note idea. I would also try to see as much of my ass possible since we all live so far apart.
Confused who is your ass??
goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I would spend the day with my dd and dh, call the rest of my family. I like the note idea too, might do that for my dd.

Ricksmama
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting goddess99:

I would spend the day with my dd and dh, call the rest of my family. I like the note idea too, might do that for my dd.

I think we should live each day like it's the last because we would love more
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I would quit my job and spend the day with my daughter and husband., blow money like crazy on them.  Tell my Ex to F-off and call it a day

Ricksmama
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Jinxed8:

I would quit my job and spend the day with my daughter and husband., blow money like crazy on them.  Tell my Ex to F-off and call it a day

You go girl
SaintJudes
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Do a good job at work and keep treating people right

Ricksmama
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Quoting SaintJudes:

Do a good job at work and keep treating people right

That's sweet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN