Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Queen for a Day

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

If you were Queen for a Day and could have it all your way, what would your ideal dream day be like???

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I would sleep as long as I liked, breakfast in bed, someone to assist me in all my daily activities.....spa, beauty treatment, massage, hair salon, nails, dinner, sex, shopping spree, cash and the list goes on.

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Litteraly Queen as if I was rich and all - I'd have some work done on my house.   I would have a lanscaping company do some major work on the yard, my kitchen would be rehauled, my hard work floors redone, have a cleaning company clean the house "hospital clean" top to bottom.  Then pay off my house and all my credit cards. Then I would get some pampering done, major shopping done, I believe I wouldn't go to sleep for the full 24 hours to make sure I took advantage of it t'ill the very last minute.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally agree with all this.

Quoting delanna6two:

I would sleep as long as I liked, breakfast in bed, someone to assist me in all my daily activities.....spa, beauty treatment, massage, hair salon, nails, dinner, sex, shopping spree, cash and the list goes on.

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it!!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

Litteraly Queen as if I was rich and all - I'd have some work done on my house.   I would have a lanscaping company do some major work on the yard, my kitchen would be rehauled, my hard work floors redone, have a cleaning company clean the house "hospital clean" top to bottom.  Then pay off my house and all my credit cards. Then I would get some pampering done, major shopping done, I believe I wouldn't go to sleep for the full 24 hours to make sure I took advantage of it t'ill the very last minute.

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I would sleep in, get up and shopped til I dropped, get my hair done, nails done, go out to eat.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:50 AM
I'm with Jinxed8!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here.

Quoting goddess99:

I would sleep in, get up and shopped til I dropped, get my hair done, nails done, go out to eat.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Me too!!

Quoting Jinxed8:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a great day to me:)

Quoting goddess99:

Vinie
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:22 AM
My Dream Of Helping Those In Need Would Be Fulfilled Because That Day I'd Do My Best To See A Smile On Each Face Which For Long Desired Happiness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN