Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How soon did you "feel" pregnant after conception?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 5:59 PM
  • 37 Replies

Ladies, i think I'm pregnant! (shhhh) But it's only been 6 days since i would have conceived. These past six days i'm exhausted, i've gotten dizzy and sick spells. The biggest clue of all is that wine is making me feel ill, which was the a sign i had when i was pregnant with my daughter. I still have a week before i can test for it but i feel like i already know the answer (fingers crossed).

When did you get your first clues? How early? if you where trying did you just know after it happened.

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrseoc
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:10 PM

BUMP!

mommybear91
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Well I felt pregnant when my boobs started hurting. Im guessing I'm about 5, 6 weeks.
Mrseoc
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:14 PM

That's how it went with my first baby. I didnt know my body as well then, as i do now.

Quoting mommybear91: Well I felt pregnant when my boobs started hurting. Im guessing I'm about 5, 6 weeks.

blueforewolf
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

this might sound like a troll post but the day we did it, I said to myself that I was pregnant - for some reason I knew and it turned out I was - but with my second child I didn't have a clue and he came as a surprise

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I knew and tested positive a few days before I was supposed to start. I felt like I was going to pass out in the shower, that's how I knew.

JessiFaye
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:32 PM

My first symptoms showed up about 11 days after my ovulation date. I had extremely tender breasts and heartburn. That was it. lol I got my positive test the next day.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:02 AM

I never felt anything that soon after all 3 of my pregnancies. I didn't know it was possible. I didn't feel anything till 5-7 weeks along. I was 6 weeks along with my first daughter when I had sore boobs, fatique and lower back pain. Nausia came at 7-8 weeks. I didn't have any sympoms with my 2nd daughter execpt for some very light random nausia feeling but never had morning sickness with her. 

ambergem
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 2:12 AM
I felt the "implant" of the embryo with DS, who is our 1st of 4 and our honeymoon baby. For the rest, right around a month at the time of normal menses I felt pregnant and bought the early detect test. Was only wrong once.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:29 AM
I felt the implant with my kids. I had exhaustion, and of course the boob soreness....with our first, it was nausea! I was in the bathroom dry heaving every morning from almost four weeks along to nine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitAngel
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Well, technically, they don't call you pregnant until you are 3 weeks along, if I remember correctly. Honestly? I was just neurotic about it, as my boyfriend and I had just broken up and got back together again, and found out I was pregnant. Hilariously, I was just 3 weeks along. If I hadn't taken the test, I wouldn't have known until she started kicking. I had no signs of pregnancy, no morning sickness, nothing. So, I probably wouldn't have had any signs until she started kicking so much, I sometimes thought there was a rave going on in my stomach. We weren't looking to get pregnant, but we both wanted kids, so it really came as a happy surprise. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN