Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How soon did you "feel" pregnant after conception?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ladies, i think I'm pregnant! (shhhh) But it's only been 6 days since i would have conceived. These past six days i'm exhausted, i've gotten dizzy and sick spells. The biggest clue of all is that wine is making me feel ill, which was the a sign i had when i was pregnant with my daughter. I still have a week before i can test for it but i feel like i already know the answer (fingers crossed).

When did you get your first clues? How early? if you where trying did you just know after it happened.

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Replies (31-37):
nickname-mommy
by on May. 2, 2014 at 6:18 PM

same here i would've never known that i was pregnant either. i never really "felt" pregnant. just had a bigger kicking belly lol

Quoting KitAngel:

Well, technically, they don't call you pregnant until you are 3 weeks along, if I remember correctly. Honestly? I was just neurotic about it, as my boyfriend and I had just broken up and got back together again, and found out I was pregnant. Hilariously, I was just 3 weeks along. If I hadn't taken the test, I wouldn't have known until she started kicking. I had no signs of pregnancy, no morning sickness, nothing. So, I probably wouldn't have had any signs until she started kicking so much, I sometimes thought there was a rave going on in my stomach. We weren't looking to get pregnant, but we both wanted kids, so it really came as a happy surprise. 

CafeMom Tickers
akaShopaholic
by on May. 2, 2014 at 6:26 PM
My period's always been very regular so I suspected I was pregnant after being a few says late. Other than that, I had no symptoms except a little bit of breast tenderness. It wasn't until months later I started being sensitive to smells.
lactatingloon
by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM
With my first my boobs were killing me on our honeymoon :) with the second I was craving crab legs so for my birthday we went to Joes crab shack they brought my food and the smell made me sick instantly
NoahsMommy10412
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:57 PM

I got hot and cold flashes at about 5 weeks. Didn't know or think I was pregnant until 6 weeks when I got it confirmed

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:06 AM
I started getting tired all the time about maybe 2 weeks in. Of course the ex liked staying up late and I figured it just was getting to me. The missed period I didn't think nothing of because I was going through a LOT of stress and when I tested 5 days after my missed period (ex insisted I was prego) there was no positive.
It took til 8 weeks to get one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morristatiana
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM
With my first I had symptoms almost immediately, but I didn't give much attention to it.. My period was very regular so when it didn't come exactly on the day it should have I knew. (I got pregnant the first time my husband and I ever had sex!) Then with this one I knew immediately I was pregnant, really! My husband and I had not been together for nearly three years and I conceived the first time we had sex this go around too lol. I know my body almost too well. And whatever it is, my husband and I can't seem to be intimate without making a baby. Lol
BonitaM
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I felt the symptoms a week after I conceived but ignored them for nearly 3 months because the possibility of me doing so in the first place was so small.  DH finally got the test for me because he was sick of me being too sick to do anything all the time. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN