Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

free stuff

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hey everybody! I was just wondering if anyone knows any websites where you can get free stuff or coupons? Also anyone here work from home? If so how did you get started & do you like it? Thanks!
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JessiFaye
by Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM

One of my favorite sites is couponclipinista.com. Sometimes you have to wade through some junky offers, but she posts some good stuff.

bjsdn
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Thank you!

Quoting JessiFaye:

One of my favorite sites is couponclipinista.com. Sometimes you have to wade through some junky offers, but she posts some good stuff.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Krazycouponlady.com! Love her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamila1213
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:28 AM

hi I am also looking for a site to get stuff for my 2 babys girl and boy and for me to I am a single mother having a hard time with pregnat and a almost one year old ... I want to get them thing that they need I also need stuff for me .. Can any one help me

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM

couponmom.com and the proctor gamble website

clairewait
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I check freecycle.org and the free section of CL every so often. I've also gotten pretty good at doing rebates with my grocery budget.

Here's my best advice for lowering the grocery budget: How To Lower Your Grocery Budget Without Using Coupons.

I don't necessarily "work" from home, but, here is my list of "extras" - the little things I do to sort of boost my budget each month. Some do better than others, but all are equally easy to accomplish during naptime. Haha.

If you like Cafemom and are pretty active here, I definitely suggest going to POSTLOOP first:

I've posted this before, but.....

Hubpages earns me between $20 and $50 a month (I'm not writing anymore, just earning off old stuff. Probably could be higher.)

Postloop is about $5 every couple of days. This is one I do in front of the TV, seriously. I'm not like a die hard poster, but it is super easy to make your cash out $5 quickly here. I made $25 last month, but again, could probably make a lot more with a little more work.

Viggle, now, is about $25 a month, used to be better.

I also secret shop. I only do two jobs a month and they are both places I already visit pretty regularly, so this one is a good one for me.

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 24, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I love Pinch Me! 

splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Some of these look really interesting. Thanks for sharing! 

Quoting clairewait:

I check freecycle.org and the free section of CL every so often. I've also gotten pretty good at doing rebates with my grocery budget.

Here's my best advice for lowering the grocery budget: How To Lower Your Grocery Budget Without Using Coupons.

I don't necessarily "work" from home, but, here is my list of "extras" - the little things I do to sort of boost my budget each month. Some do better than others, but all are equally easy to accomplish during naptime. Haha.

If you like Cafemom and are pretty active here, I definitely suggest going to POSTLOOP first:

I've posted this before, but.....

Hubpages earns me between $20 and $50 a month (I'm not writing anymore, just earning off old stuff. Probably could be higher.)

Postloop is about $5 every couple of days. This is one I do in front of the TV, seriously. I'm not like a die hard poster, but it is super easy to make your cash out $5 quickly here. I made $25 last month, but again, could probably make a lot more with a little more work.

Viggle, now, is about $25 a month, used to be better.

I also secret shop. I only do two jobs a month and they are both places I already visit pretty regularly, so this one is a good one for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN