Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What gets on your nerves?What makes you blow your top??

Posted by   + Show Post
What totally pisses you off??

Mine is bullying. Can't stand it at all makes my skin crawl
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Replies (101-105):
jennifertaylorh
by New Member on May. 6, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Bullying and when people feel entitled 

Ricksmama
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Quoting jennifertaylorh:

Bullying and when people feel entitled 

That's so true it doesn't matter if your rich or poor. We all made alike and all should have respect and I think a bully should be punished an do jail time to me it's pre mediated and shouldn't be allowed
gmdem13
by on May. 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Hypocritical People & "Hangers" the people that hang on to someones mistakes, and never let them forget about it. Even if the outcome is at your own son's expense... 

angry

Snowbuny
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 3:01 PM

People that make huge deals about issues with their children on facebook, as if it's a damn tragedy and no one else has issues.

Also, people that claim their children have allergies or disabilities because of some article they read. Like I know several people who are taking Gluten out of their children's diets because they claim then have an allergy. Which if they did actual research, they would know that they don't have an allergy to it and it is extremely rare in the first place. Or people that claim their baby is allergic to milk because the very first type of formula they tried the very first time made their baby have an upset stomach. Because an upset stomach dictates a lifelong allergy, yeah, okay.

Ricksmama
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Quoting Snowbuny:

People that make huge deals about issues with their children on facebook, as if it's a damn tragedy and no one else has issues.

Also, people that claim their children have allergies or disabilities because of some article they read. Like I know several people who are taking Gluten out of their children's diets because they claim then have an allergy. Which if they did actual research, they would know that they don't have an allergy to it and it is extremely rare in the first place. Or people that claim their baby is allergic to milk because the very first type of formula they tried the very first time made their baby have an upset stomach. Because an upset stomach dictates a lifelong allergy, yeah, okay.

I really do have a son with autism an has food alergies an that's crazy if someone makes that stuff up that's not cool at all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)