Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

someone explain to me about this

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

last friday my friend told me that her work is hiring for front desk during the morning and night time those are the shift that he is hiring. she make pretty great money she make 8.25 an hour. so one person came to my mind and that was my aunt. now let me tell you something she was working at a car dealer ship as front desk and make way more money. her old boss was letting some of the people go and my aunt was one of them. so ever since then she has been look got a couple of interviews like a jewely stores but never heard from them. so i told her that my friends job is hiring told her all the information about the job. i think it is a great job for her to do cause she can sit and do her work and all so shes not stand all day. so she just message me and asked me if i heard from my friend i told no i havent heard from her since last friday and hasnt been on facebook cause she work two jobs. she was okay i was just asking if you have. i told her to call him and see if he can give you an interview. she said no im waiting for GOD  to pick my job and what he thinks is best.

if that was me i would not wait till he calls and let god choose my damn job. i hate when people just sit there and wait for a damn call cause you cant pick the phone up dial the number and see if he can get you. that what i did when i got the interview at the same place but as a maid. im her niece saying that she need the job and she just say that it is god will to choose my job. sorry but dont follow that all.  i dont care if you are a christain or not and if that how your mom raised you to be.

not being mean towards my grandmother.

would you sit there on the couch and after you filled out an application and wait for them to call and let god take control on what job he think is best or would  call them and see if they have looked at it? please help me under stand these kind of people

by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 4:58 PM

I believe in prayer and God but for myself I would still probably check on things.....hope all works out....

oliveoil423
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Quoting delanna6two:

I believe in prayer and God but for myself I would still probably check on things.....hope all works out....

shes is way way way to christian for me now. she post that its god will yes i undertand that. but i can see up to a certion point like for health issues. but for jobs. my dad is getting sick of it also.

BUGGZEE
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:03 PM

TELL YOUR AUNT GOD IS NOT DOING THE HIRING.. 

SHE NEEDS TO CALL AND LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH SHE WANTS THIS POSITION. 

VERY OFTEN THE ONE SHOWING A REAL INTEREST IN GETTING THE JOB WILL GET IT.

oliveoil423
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Quoting BUGGZEE:

TELL YOUR AUNT GOD IS NOT DOING THE HIRING.. 

SHE NEEDS TO CALL AND LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH SHE WANTS THIS POSITION. 

VERY OFTEN THE ONE SHOWING A REAL INTEREST IN GETTING THE JOB WILL GET IT.

thats what i told her but she said shes just going to wait. all i replied back saying okay.

sonshining
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I too believe in God, and you've heard the "God helps those who help themselves". Even though that is not from the Bible it is true. She needs to reach out and call, whatever avenue she needs to take to get a job. Do you think she just doesn't WANT to work there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)