Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I LOVE to be pregnant…?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM
  • 33 Replies

Had a very strange discussion a few weeks back w/ a couple ladies and have since then read on CM some more posts about women who are just months past having their babies and can't wait to be pregnant again just for the fact that they LOVE being pregnant. 

If given the choice I believe these women would shrink their babies back down and stick them back inside their bellies in order to be pregnant again, like the actual child doesn't matter so much as being pregnant does. My neighbor is like this as well, she's going to keep having children, not because she wants that many kids but because she loves being pregnant. What kind of craziness is this?!

blank stare

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momofmenagerie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Hated both actual pregnancies , they were essentially a " means to an end".... I mean I loved the first little kicks, ultra sound, feeling hiccups that weren't mine , but hell, no! Never did i start making plans for another anytime soon!

In fact, pregnancy was so miserable for me, my boys have an eleven year sage difference! Tells you a little about my angst with pregnancy, huh? Haha!
kayleesmom42328
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:31 PM
I love my babies so much! I loved being pregnant with them. I would love to have another baby. But I wouldn't wish to be pregnant with them again though just to be pregnant.
SommerRayne06
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:33 PM
I'm a weirdo. I loved the delivery. Hated being pregnant unless I was feeling the baby kick or something cool like that, but I loved the delivery. I loved the strength my body had, the witnessing of a miracle, the new warm snuggly body to hold. I miss those days.
TeeSpencer
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Loved being pregnant, even my ugly swollen feet! Lol
booaura
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:44 AM
I never minded being pregnant. I didn't love it to the point where I'd want to do it forever, or even longer than I have to, I much prefer having the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tresproudmommy
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Maybe they just love the attention that comes along with being pregnant.  I loved being pregnant because of that, but I also know that after the pregnancy there's going to be this little person that I'm responsible for and that's why I stopped at two. 

iamcafemom83
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:48 AM
I love being pregnant, too! Just not that much. Can't imagine back to back pregnancies on purpose.
celestegood
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
No way. I didn't hate pregnancy but I certainly didn't like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MinglingMom
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I loved being pregnant but I also had a really great pregnancy.

I liked the compliments I would get but most of all, it was a facinating experience to know that my body could grow a little tiny life inside.

However, I won't get pregnant just to be pregnant again. I plan on getting pregnant because we know we want at least one, if not two, more kids.

Octobersmom
by on May. 1, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

There was nothing enjoyable about pregnancy and I will never do it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)