Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

don't want to take the test,,,,,

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 10:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well ladies,it almost makes 14 days after our 2nd IUI,,,and don't feel pregnant ,and my expedited period day is on the 3rd of may,,,my breast are tender,,but that normal for me before I start,,my cycle,,is it me??or is it because I'm used to a negative pregnancy test ,,,but I really don't want to take the test,,hurts to bad,,, and there is nothing absolutely nothing wrong with me,,so I don't understand please help me

by on May. 1, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
splatz
by Sarah on May. 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM

baby dust

Sending lots of baby dust your way. Hope this is it for you! 

trish2tew
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Quoting splatz:

baby dust

Sending lots of baby dust your way. Hope this is it for you! 

teachergirl
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 1:50 PM
I understand your pain. Took us 3 yrs to get pregnant with our dd. I completely didn't believe the nurse when she told me. I didn't feel pregnant and negative results were the norm. I was healthy and no real reason for conception problems. I think some of us just a dealt a tough hand but when we are blessed with a child, no matter how it happens, we love so deeply! I know it's hard but try not to stress. If your afraid of the test just don't take it yet. If u get your period that's your answer. I'm sending hugs and support along with prayers for you. From one mom to a future mom. This is simply your journey to parenthood. In the end it willake you a better mom.
moon31
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Thank you all very much for the support system,all your prayers and thoughts,,I know I shouldn't be complaining,but when you want to be the mother to a precious blessings,,it hurts to see negative test results time after time,and you have women who have no care or concern about the blessings God has given them ,but bless them to.so I wait patiently for the results no cycle good,,have a cycle I guess try again

pegasusdancing
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Sending you prayers and love and lots of positive vibes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)