Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

We Made it. It's Friday an 5 o'clock somewhere

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:01 AM
  • 20 Replies
Let's talk how was your week. Any complaints? Any news for the weekend?? How was your week??

I had a great week sore as helllllllllo I took the 30 day challenge and it's kicking my booty
We have to work all Saturday but plan a cook out Sunday. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous
by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adove01
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:35 AM
I set some new goals for my life this week. I started ACE by SABA and in water weight I've lost 5 pounds this week. Now comes the hard pay, the actual day needs to come off. Lol.
We adopted our dog yesterday and pick him up today so we are all very excited about that. Hoping he will get me of my butt to walk him. Lol.
Ricksmama
by on May. 2, 2014 at 8:45 AM
Quoting adove01: I set some new goals for my life this week. I started ACE by SABA and in water weight I've lost 5 pounds this week. Now comes the hard pay, the actual day needs to come off. Lol.
We adopted our dog yesterday and pick him up today so we are all very excited about that. Hoping he will get me of my butt to walk him. Lol.
Good for you,it's hard to set goals an keep with them. Proud of you. Congrats on the new dog?? What kind is he?
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 2, 2014 at 9:01 AM

My week has been stressful, we had a house showing (trying to sell our home) Thursday and have another one Saturday. But we also found out the house we wanted to buy just got sold. =/

Ricksmama
by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Quoting goddess99:

My week has been stressful, we had a house showing (trying to sell our home) Thursday and have another one Saturday. But we also found out the house we wanted to buy just got sold. =/

That's terrible that's how my luck would go. I'm sorry friend but maybe your dream house will be the next one you look at
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 2, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Yep that's how we're trying to look at it. We are going with our realtor to look at some homes this weekend so hopefully we'll see something we love.

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting goddess99:

That's terrible that's how my luck would go. I'm sorry friend but maybe your dream house will be the next one you look at

Ricksmama
by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting goddess99:

Yep that's how we're trying to look at it. We are going with our realtor to look at some homes this weekend so hopefully we'll see something we love.

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting goddess99:

Well good luck y'all will find the one thats meant to be
adove01
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:53 PM
He's a boxer mix. Absolutely adorable!!

Quoting Ricksmama:
Quoting adove01: I set some new goals for my life this week. I started ACE by SABA and in water weight I've lost 5 pounds this week. Now comes the hard pay, the actual day needs to come off. Lol.
Good for you,it's hard to set goals an keep with them. Proud of you. Congrats on the new dog?? What kind is he?
auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 2, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Its was good. Not sure just a few errans is about it.

Quoting Ricksmama: Let's talk how was your week. Any complaints? Any news for the weekend?? How was your week??

I had a great week sore as helllllllllo I took the 30 day challenge and it's kicking my booty
We have to work all Saturday but plan a cook out Sunday. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous
Ricksmama
by on May. 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Quoting adove01: He's a boxer mix. Absolutely adorable!!

Quoting Ricksmama:
I have 4 I have a st Bernard and 3 pekingnese I bet your new baby is cute
Ricksmama
by on May. 2, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Quoting auntangelofsix: Its was good. Not sure just a few errans is about it.

Quoting Ricksmama: Let's talk how was your week. Any complaints? Any news for the weekend?? How was your week??

Errands can be fun if weather is nice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN