Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind? 5/2

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 156 Replies

TGIF

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning!

I am just enjoying the quiet this morning. The little one is at school, my hubby is at work and nursing my second cup of coffee!

I'm not really sure what we have going on this weekend. I think we are just going to play it by ear.

Ricksmama
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Sounds peaceful at the moment. Yeah us too gonna see what we can get into,I'm sore from the 30 day challenge.
mama2b100808
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Right now I am folding clothes. :) Hoping my toe isn't broken, but I do know my toenail is black. Plans we are going to be cleaning out rooms again hopefully looking at remodeling one of them. Fingers crossed. 

SlightlyPerfect
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Grilling this weekend with friends. That's about it. And I like it that way!
1Giovanni
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Just waking up and getting the son up for school. At 9 am I will have to head into work.
dommad2
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Good Morning! It's peaceful here this morning which is good because I have a nasty headache. Either I'm getting sick, again (I hate immunosuppressants) or its my allergies. I won't know for sure which until I pick up my allergy meds later.

I'm watching my niece and nephew overnight tonight so my sister can go out for her birthday. Tomorrow she and I plan to hit a couple of Comic Book stores with the kids to soak up FCBD celebrations.

I'm also working on plans for our May the Fourth celebration. Mostly just plan on spending the weekend marinating in nerdiness!
1Giovanni
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Weekend plans is nothing fun. Take my boy to therapy on Saturday and clean house on Sunday.
FirstLadyBowman
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Weekend fun will be me trying to get better. Been sick since last Thursday. Going to get up in a few to start school with my kids.
orchardmoma
by on May. 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I'm drinking my big cup of coffee before I need to get the little ones up for school. This weekend I've got to buy some bday presents for my kiddos, we are celebrating their birthdays plus Mother's Day on the same day. 

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 2, 2014 at 10:18 AM

We will be house hunting this weekend because the house we wanted just sold =( . We also have another person coming to look at our home Saturday so hopefully something will happen there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)