Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind? 5/2

TGIF

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Replies (151-156):
AmandaGray2013
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 6:08 PM
It was scary & thank you ❤️

Quoting insanemomof4: Omg how scary I'm sure glad that both you and your son are okay!

Quoting AmandaGray2013: I am working until noon than going home to my loves. Got to clean the car & than it's play time with my son maybe go to the park.
Yesterday I almost lost my life some crazy woman was driving up my street like 50 & I yelled slow down & when she came back down the street she drove in my yard almost hit my son but before she got close I pushed my son out of the way. I would do anything in this world for my baby <3. I am excited for this weekend going to canon city & than Sunday going to my step dads BBQ. Hope everyone has a great day & weekend :)
Larisa72
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM

One of these days I'll get here before night time....sheesh

Today was a bit chaotic....Dh and Ds had to have bloodowrk done, so they left early, I took Dd to school, then came back home and tried to get some work finished up (got borders attached to 2 quilt tops and started on another quilt), then had to leave to cash a check and meet up with a friend who wanted me to help her with fabric for valances as well as a vest to cover the fact that she doesn't tuck her Scout shirt in (BSA leader, like me, only I don't care about my shirt because it's a women's cut and meant to be worn outside the pants!), then to lunch with her, then to Lowe's for storage recon, then home, then back to get Dd (Dh and Ds had gone to see Spiderman), then she and I went to a local nursey to get some veggie and herb plants, tried to nap, didn't work, got up and finished weeding the garden beds, Dh cooked up the pizzas, now finishing up online then taking a hot soak and hopefully finishing up the quilt top that I started this morning and starting work on a jacket remake for Dh....

This weekend...sheesh....clean up day tomorrow at the Girl Scout camp from 9a-1p, so Dd and I will be doing that which will also let us see where the tent site is so we know where we will be camping later this month, then, if the garden beds have been turned, I'll get things planted...about half are plants from the nursery and half are seeds meant to be started outside...if I had read the seed packets, I would have started a bunch of them inside a few months ago, but nope, didn't do that...then Sunday, I hope is recovery day from the craziness

lb4780
by New Member on May. 2, 2014 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

(((Hugs)))

Im sorry you are down with a lot on  your mind. I really hope you have a good and relaxing weekend.

Quoting lb4780: Good morning at work on my lunch break feeling a little down today got alot on my mind no plans for the weekend.

Thanks and hugs back hope you have a nice weekend as well ;)
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Didn't see this yesterday. Was pretty busy. We singed the lease to the new place that afternoon. Saw Man of Steel, and that was our Friday.
sparky1006
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:01 PM

going shopping with my kids

MoeClo76
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM
When I found out I was pregnant I found out I was a anemic. So now, my doctor wants to bring my levels up . Having a EP didn't help.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh my goodness. How long have you been anemic? Do you have to do iron infusions often?

Quoting MoeClo76: Right now I'm getting a iron infusion. I'm have severe anemia. I'm 3 weeks out from a Salpingectomy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)