Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Little ones clothes

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey gals ok so Livi just turned 15 months and has left me tons of clothes alot of it new or worn once ....does anyone know of a group that sells used / new clothes so i can put all her stuff up for sale at reasonable pricing?
by on May. 2, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nana776
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you checked any local consignment shops? I would start there. Classified ads are another option.

splatz
by Sarah on May. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Check local swap pages on Facebook as well. There are several resale pages on Facebook for specifcs brands if you want to deal with shipping & all that. 

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

If you don't have a local buy/sell/trade group for your town/city or area on facebook  than make one!!! People will join! Its a great way to sell things or give away the you don't need. I have sold so much things and bought so much things for my girls

Susy5353
by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Would you share some im new to fb :-\

Quoting splatz:

Check local swap pages on Facebook as well. There are several resale pages on Facebook for specifcs brands if you want to deal with shipping & all that. 

splatz
by Sarah on May. 5, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Just type in the brands of clothing you are looking to sell (or your towns name if you want to do local) in the search bar and some groups should pop up. :)

Quoting Susy5353: Would you share some im new to fb :-\

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susy5353
by on May. 5, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Yey i found some lol

Quoting splatz: Just type in the brands of clothing you are looking to sell (or your towns name if you want to do local) in the search bar and some groups should pop up. :)

Quoting Susy5353: Would you share some im new to fb :-\

Quoting splatz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN