Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
hello my name is karen im 23 i have 2. beautiful. kids the firt one is a girl giong to be 3 her name is dalila my second. one is a boy his going to be one i hate to say this but my boy wasn't. pland bt im happy. i had. him because. with out them i wouldn't. have been happy
by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:13 AM
Replies (11-19):
cupcake1991
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:29 AM
My mistake.
cupcake1991
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:30 AM
No im not married. Well he left with me wen i left
cupcake1991
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:34 AM
I was 5 moth pregnant. Wen they told me i had lost my baby because. I would go to work walking. And go back walking. At 12am he would stay with his cousin. Well wen i got home one day from work i found my x sleeping. With his cousin. Thats wen i supposedly. Lost my kid
cupcake1991
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:40 AM
They gave me pills to clean. My belly. And they told me to come back the next day to have them take the baby out because.i had lost her i never went back. Or took those pill my ex would. Just hurt me yell at me because.he would. Tell me i lost my kid and i would say no stayed in bed for 2 month sick i wouldn't. Eat. Vometing crying. And well untill i got very bad i left to the doctor. And they told me i was pregnant. 7 month i was so happy bt i was only 98pounds
cupcake1991
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 6:47 AM
Now shes going to be 3years. Old and well wen my baby girl turned. 1 i left him because. He wasn't. Helping. I payed for her bday rent every thing. So i left hin the he decide. To rape me and i had my other kid wt got me mad was after i told him i was pregnant. He told me the baby wasent his nd to get an abortion. I looked. At him and smiled and. Told him that he know. That hes the only guy iv been with and left
natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Welcome and adorable kiddos.

splatz
by Sarah on May. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Welcome to the group! 

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on May. 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Hi Karen-Your kids are cute! I love the name Dalila!! What's your boy's name?

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Hi welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)