Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you think she did it for the money?

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

All last week was the controversy of the LA Clippers owner who made racist remarks and the consequences from those statements.

It has been suggested that his girlfriend intentionally leaked the conversation to the media.

If that is the case, did she leak it because she felt he needed to be exposed as a racist. Or did she do it for the fame and money that would come with the scoop and interviews she would be doing?

Personally, I think that a woman who is having an affair with a married man almost 50 years her senior, did it for the money.

What do you think?

by on May. 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:19 PM

When I saw that, my first thought was gold digger! There is no way in hell that she would be with him other than the fact that he has money.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Probably all the above.

schatzi869
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I think he wouldn't give her something she wanted so she decided to ruin his reputation. Doesn't say much for her either though. She's a gold digger.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM
She's a gold digger
sakpoints
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Yes I think she did it for the money. Obviously it wasn't the first time he said something offensive so she would have busted him earlier if it was moral outrage.
RosaRosa
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

"V" probably did it as leverage.  I have learned to put myself in another woman's shoes briefly when trying to figure out why a woman would do something highly questionable or jusr plain wrong.  Many women simply do not have resources in their personal life, like a value system, an understanding of their own human value, personal barriers, and decent friends and family to keep them in check.  Some women rely on their sexuality and beauty the way others rely on having brains and a marketable skill in order to have a nice life.  Some women, regardless of what blessing they may have in their life, decide to live as a kept woman or are willing to do whatever to have a high level lifestyle.  

It would never occur to many women to more or less be for sale to a wealthy man, but this is not unusual thinking among some women because that may be how they have been socialized.  And it is very tempting considering some of the perks pretty girls trade their youth for.  Some women are in a good place, socially, educationally, and spiritually and travel in that circle, knowing what is really important in life.  And some women are party girls and know if they want a new phone, their rent paid or a mini-vacation, they can get some man to pay for it.  "V" is probably one of those women.  She lucked up financially when she met Rich RacistMan Sterling.  I mean, take a look at him.  Why would any woman consider hugging up with a hateful man older than her own grandpa?  Cash money honey.  

We all know that If Sterling was a janitor or an announcer at the Clippers' stadium, a waiter or even an owner at a restaurant she lunches at or the real estate manager at one of his properties she would never have given him a second look. "V" was willing to trade integrity for her expensive red car, that stupid visor thing she is wearing now and her 5-figure Birkin bags. She will be 40 in a few years, and if she hangs around long enough, one day she will be 50.  History. Maybe with a houseful of cats, dating some Russian politician, former musician or actor.  Maybe broke living in a trailer.  Hopefully managing a beauty salon.  No one will care.  

Save your money dollface.  Clean up your act.  Restore your soul.  Please.  Please.  Don't do a reality show.  

honey27
by on May. 5, 2014 at 2:06 AM
She was already getting money. I do think she set him up, that's obvious. Look at her shes pretty. She was already there for the money who would mess with old ass for love. He should of taught her better. If she was gonna be the other wonan.
Mom.Of.Two.2
by on May. 5, 2014 at 3:31 AM

"Please. Please. Don't do a reality show." HAHAHA LOVE IT!!!

Quoting RosaRosa:

"V" probably did it as leverage.  I have learned to put myself in another woman's shoes briefly when trying to figure out why a woman would do something highly questionable or jusr plain wrong.  Many women simply do not have resources in their personal life, like a value system, an understanding of their own human value, personal barriers, and decent friends and family to keep them in check.  Some women rely on their sexuality and beauty the way others rely on having brains and a marketable skill in order to have a nice life.  Some women, regardless of what blessing they may have in their life, decide to live as a kept woman or are willing to do whatever to have a high level lifestyle.  

It would never occur to many women to more or less be for sale to a wealthy man, but this is not unusual thinking among some women because that may be how they have been socialized.  And it is very tempting considering some of the perks pretty girls trade their youth for.  Some women are in a good place, socially, educationally, and spiritually and travel in that circle, knowing what is really important in life.  And some women are party girls and know if they want a new phone, their rent paid or a mini-vacation, they can get some man to pay for it.  "V" is probably one of those women.  She lucked up financially when she met Rich RacistMan Sterling.  I mean, take a look at him.  Why would any woman consider hugging up with a hateful man older than her own grandpa?  Cash money honey.  

We all know that If Sterling was a janitor or an announcer at the Clippers' stadium, a waiter or even an owner at a restaurant she lunches at or the real estate manager at one of his properties she would never have given him a second look. "V" was willing to trade integrity for her expensive red car, that stupid visor thing she is wearing now and her 5-figure Birkin bags. She will be 40 in a few years, and if she hangs around long enough, one day she will be 50.  History. Maybe with a houseful of cats, dating some Russian politician, former musician or actor.  Maybe broke living in a trailer.  Hopefully managing a beauty salon.  No one will care.  

Save your money dollface.  Clean up your act.  Restore your soul.  Please.  Please.  Don't do a reality show.  

azcafemom
by on May. 5, 2014 at 3:52 AM
I heard she was being sued by him for embezzling a lot of money. That she knew the lawsuit was coming, so made the recording trying to blackmail him with the tape to drop the suit or she'd leak it. He didn't drop it, so she leaked it.
Ricksmama
by on May. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Gold digging witch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN