Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you think she did it for the money?

Posted by   + Show Post

All last week was the controversy of the LA Clippers owner who made racist remarks and the consequences from those statements.

It has been suggested that his girlfriend intentionally leaked the conversation to the media.

If that is the case, did she leak it because she felt he needed to be exposed as a racist. Or did she do it for the fame and money that would come with the scoop and interviews she would be doing?

Personally, I think that a woman who is having an affair with a married man almost 50 years her senior, did it for the money.

What do you think?

by on May. 3, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Replies (11-14):
Reina13
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Oh i didn't hear that at all. Wow, that would definitely motiviate someone to blackmail someone.

Quoting azcafemom: I heard she was being sued by him for embezzling a lot of money. That she knew the lawsuit was coming, so made the recording trying to blackmail him with the tape to drop the suit or she'd leak it. He didn't drop it, so she leaked it.

reche1978
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM

im sure shes a gold digger shes was dating someone who could have been her grandfather but either way he did say it

baileymarie723
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM
She was on 20/20 talking to Barbara Walters one night last week, and she said that she didn't think he was a racist during her interview, so I think she definiately did it for the money and attention it would bring.
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 4:39 PM

She's a gold digger and I feel she has a very odd look about her, maybe she wears too much make-up or got plastic surgery. She looks foolish with a man that old that was married, JMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN