Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What is going on?

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

I noticed alot of the groups are almost dead.Looks like more people are leaving.I gotta have my Cafemom fix daily..sometimes several fixes a day.Boo!I went through and cleaned out my FB & Cafemom Groups & Friends List.Hmmm

by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I know. My 5 yr old daughters July babies group is basicly dead. There is only 2 or 3 of us that get on there and update and share pics of your almost 6 yr olds. Its sad

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on May. 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I tried out another group that looked Cafemom owned and wasnt and didnt like the vibe.

adove01
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:12 AM
I know since the weather is warming up, a lot of kids have a lot of functions to go to. Maybe moms are just busy and will stop in when they can.
bluevelvetKS
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I think most groups started dying after Hurricane Sandy. I've been cruising all over looking for an active group on here that isn't full of nasty women :(

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on May. 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bluevelvetKS:

I think most groups started dying after Hurricane Sandy. I've been cruising all over looking for an active group on here that isn't full of nasty women :(

Lol..this group doesn't have no nasties!

Noelle40
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I've seen that mainly in the writing groups I am in. Kind of bums me as I was hoping to keep my writing skills sharp thru groups like that.

Maybe we should come together and create a new and unique group to CM.

Quoting johnny4ever:

I noticed alot of the groups are almost dead.Looks like more people are leaving.I gotta have my Cafemom fix daily..sometimes several fixes a day.Boo!I went through and cleaned out my FB & Cafemom Groups & Friends List.Hmmm

SpiritFortress
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Quoting adove01: I know since the weather is warming up, a lot of kids have a lot of functions to go to. Maybe moms are just busy and will stop in when they can.

My kids are grown and don't live at home anymore but this is true for me. When the weather gets nice I don't jump on the computer as often. I can't wait to get out and do things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)