Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Just turned 40, have 4 kids already and I'm WHAT???

Posted by   + Show Post
Pregnant...
At least my test this morning said I was. I'm trying hard not to be devestated. I believe all babies are blessings and are God's gifts. But I was DONE with having kids! I had a surprise baby four years ago and she is wonderful, but she's my baby and I'm just in shock. I missed NO pills and took them at the same time every night. I haven't told my DH yet. He's 13 years older than me! I'm so shocked and numb...

Thank you for your kind responses. I'm scheduling a doctor's appointment tomorrow to be sure what's going on. My hubby found the pregnancy test box in the trash (not the most suave way to break news!) and he just smiled and laughed! We both believe that if we are expecting again it has to be God's doing since we were ACTIVELY trying to keep from conceiving. One step at a time....

Also, abortion is not something I would ever consider doing. I would never judge anyone for making that choice but life is precious to me and I couldn't live with myself if I took the life of my child - no matter what the stage of development.

UPDATE: So...it's confirmed! I'm really pregnant with baby #5. I'm still in shock but I've stopped crying. I guess God thinks we need a fifth child. Wow...
by on May. 3, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Replies (41-45):
stacy2607
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on May. 9, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!
ahousto4
by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this

God must think you're doing a great job! Keep it up! Congratulations, wish we were so lucky... took us 10 years to have one. you should be very thankful.big smile mini

amanda99003
by New Member on May. 10, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

You're so lucky if you are pregnant, something I can never be but someday I will adopt for there are many children out there that needs a good home and someone to love them as they are 

Clubpenguin
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats. I wish it woul happen to me like that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN