Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On YOUR Mind?

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
  • 99 Replies

Happy Cinco de Mayo & Welcome to our Monday Coffee Margarita Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

Do you do anything fun for Cinco de Mayo or is it just another Monday?

What's on your agenda for this week?

Let's chat!

margarita time

by on May. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Good Monday morning ladies!

I had a pretty good weekend.
Saturday we went to a vendor fair and then to an antique mall.
Sunday we took our son to the park for a while, watched Spurs/Mavericks basketball game, had On the Border for dinner and then had a movie night at home.

Today after work, we are going to a Cinco de Mayo celebration here in my condo community. It should be fun.

dommad2
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning!! We had so much fun this weekend. I spammed CM with pictures lol. We did National Free Comic Book Day on Saturday and celebrated Star Wars day yesterday
mama2b100808
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:59 AM

My weekend Oh my my weekend. My husband had to go to the er Saturday morning and found out that he has a kidney stone. So all we did was stay home and take care of my bear and my monkey. lol Not sure what we are going to do for Cinco de Mayo day. :) This week is nothing but cleaning Because Friday I will be with my daughter at school for her Field day. :) So much fun and picture taking! 

Mznaye
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Good morning. I need another day before today! Busy weekend...... It was all fun though. Seafood Boil, fair on Saturday and Parade and fair on Sunday
Ricksmama
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Good morning we will prolly go eat where my daughter works at which is a Mexican restraunt Just to njoy the culture ,my sons class is making tacos today and they are celebrating the holiday. I think it's great. Mexican food is my all time favorite food. I think I will have a margarita to celebrate as well
ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Good morning. I finished an order Saturday and then turned around and was at the ball field yesterday. I am so sun burnt...lol

Chibee
by on May. 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM

good morning chicas!  I had a busy weekend with dd's birthday party and having 40 people over for that.  Immediately after the party, my darling husband says he needs me to make something for the Cinco De Mayo party at work today.    @#$%!!  No problem, dear....  =)

lkane81
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Good morning. This weekend was nice Saturday I did my monthly grocery shopping and send we worked in the yard cleaning up. This week with both kids finally well they are back n school and ydd has a field trip to dh work on Thursday. Should .br lots of fun.
TeeSpencer
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:12 AM

I worked 13hr shifts both Saturday and Sunday(yayy!! -_-) super exciting right? lol

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how your 4th celebration went. Glad you had so much fun.

Quoting dommad2: Good Morning!! We had so much fun this weekend. I spammed CM with pictures lol. We did National Free Comic Book Day on Saturday and celebrated Star Wars day yesterday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)