Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 83 Replies

TGIF Good Morning and welcome to our Friday/Weekend chat!

What's on your mind?

Do you have Mother's Day plans this weekend?

Are you doing anything fun or just taking it easy?

Let's Chat!

happy mothers day2

by on May. 9, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

TGIF!! Good Morning!

This weekend we are going to take it easy and relax. Im not sure if my DH has anything planned for Sunday but as of now, just going to enjoy familly time.

dommad2
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Finally a mostly easy weekend. Going out tonight because my birthday is tomorrow then planting our garden on Sunday!
PeachQuean
by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:04 AM
My kids have bowling banquet tomorrow all day ( two different times) then two out of three kids are gone to their dad's on mother's day.

So my 12 yr old dd and I are gonna hang out maybe see a show or get out hair done. Lol
juniors.mommy
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Is today over yet?.
(Not having a good day I got 4 hrs of sleep and my ds refuses to listen to me today)
Probably just hanging out with my MIL
and nothing planned for thr weekend but who knows..something may come up
rissat79
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Hopefully going to the pool tomorrow. My 2yr old been wanting to go to the beach lately but I can't stand the mess of sand lol And my daughter will be here for the weekend.

laura1204
by New Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM

My husband is going to a baseball game tomorrow so the kids and I are taking my mom to see my grandma. I will be helping my mom clean out her shed (my dad passed away in October) so we can make room for her lawnmower. On mothers day will will grill out and help cut down a tree. This may seem a lot but this is taking it easy for me. wink mini

foxymomof4
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Good morning!!
Have lots on my mind but it would take me days to let all out lol!!!
But as usual have lots of things to do, today is our weekly "visit the mother in law day" which we love;) then tomorrow my ODD has her last soccer game of the season. At 3 we have my nephews BDay party and since it's only 2 hours I might be having my girls BDay ( my DD's bday is on May seven and hers sons is may 10 and last year she did the same thing which screws up my plans) party too or have a Mother's Day little celebration we are Mexican so for us is May 10. And Sunday is church and family day:) as you can see I'm pretty busy
CandyMoon
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Good morning! I just had a wonderful chat on the phone with my long distance BF. I plan on just relaxing on Mother's Day and enjoying the day with my kids.
Meg2011425
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:10 AM

No plans but my son (5) gave me my gift early because he won't be back until late evening on Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the back of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)