Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your thoughts???

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:15 PM
  • 22 Replies
Am I a bad mom if I don't wash every last single new outfit before my daughter wears them? She will be 5 months old in a week.

What r ur thoughts? Do u wash all of ur children's new clothes before u let them wear them?
by on May. 10, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 10, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

That does not make you a bad mom. Its up to you if you want to bother doing laundry.

sdavis519
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting goddess99:

That does not make you a bad mom. Its up to you if you want to bother doing laundry.

It's not that I don't want to "bother doing laundry" it's just sometimes especially if u buy an outfit for a certain reason u don't always have time to wash it before u plan on them wearing it.
natural_s
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM

No that does not make you a bad mom. Sometimes I wash before hand and sometimes I don't.

waytomanykids10
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 5:49 PM
I wash all new clothes before we wear them. That is just my personal preference.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fudgybuddymom
by Linda on May. 11, 2014 at 7:49 AM

No I don't think it's necessary.

booaura
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:56 AM
I wash all new clothes before someone wears them.
lilyrose2011
by on May. 11, 2014 at 7:59 AM
I usually wash anything I put on them because if I don't something on the outfits makes there skin break out. Does it make you a bad mom haha heck no
Paigesmommy78
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Well if it does then I'm the worst mother every bc I hardly ever wash New clothes
locaporbebe
by on May. 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I never wash new clothes. I love the way new clothes look and feel.
Mrs._Lovett
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I didn't' used to, until I worked I had a job selling fabric. You'd be surprised how many chemicals and things are on those clothes so they stay fresh, crisp and bug free while in transport from china or whereever. man I don't know how many boxes of fabric I opened that smelled like a fish market until I asked what the smell was and was told about the stuff sprayed on it. from now on I wash everything before wearing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)