Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Feeling lonely..

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 2:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
My husband is a truck driver and I'm alone 3 weeks out of the month. I don't have any friends, and things get really lonely with no one to talk to besides him. I only have 5 weeks left before my daughter will be here, but I'm feeling depressed.
by on May. 11, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mayceesmommy
by New Member on May. 11, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Hi! I'm sorry you're lonely! ❤️Hugs❤️ Is there a ladies group you could join? Church group, civic club, library club, or fitness class that would be interesting for you? It took a while for me to learn that it's up to me to make my own fun and find friends! Blessings!
MrsKelso
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Well that's y I joined here to maybe find ppl in my area.

Quoting Mayceesmommy: Hi! I'm sorry you're lonely! ❤️Hugs❤️ Is there a ladies group you could join? Church group, civic club, library club, or fitness class that would be interesting for you? It took a while for me to learn that it's up to me to make my own fun and find friends! Blessings!
SpiritFortress
by Member on May. 11, 2014 at 7:00 PM

So sorry you're feeling down and alone. It's nice to have you join us here! 

MrsKelso
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Thank u.
johnny4ever
Great First Day
Yesterday at 7:56 AM
by Mrs. Depp on May. 12, 2014 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

group hug

Ricksmama
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi girl,you can talk to any of us when you feel this way. But when that baby gets here you will be filled with such joy and have plenty to keep you busy
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

it's not easy ... in a few weeks, you'll have a little one to keep you busy !  It's not easy to be by yourself.  The girls are nice here if there's not someone in your area you'll at the very least find friends to chat with on this forum

MrsKelso
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Thanks ladies. Sometimes Just hearing encouraging words helps. :)
clairewait
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Boo! It's the hormones mama, I swear.

But I agree with finding some moms to connect to in your area.

Weirdly, we actually made a cool couple friend at our pre-natal classes with our first baby. You might see what the hospital offers for first time moms. No doubt you'd have lots in common with everyone in the room.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 21, 2014 at 11:24 PM

((HUGS))

My dad was a trucker so I totally get it. I am always around here somewhere if you need to chat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)