Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How's your mother's day?

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 11:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

I spent the day with my son, happy with him. He cannot say many words, but mommy is hte word he masters.

I am happy with my DH and my baby.

Did you have a special mother's day?

by on May. 11, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MistyMoo
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Today kinda sucked.,. Nobody in my family said happy mother's day. Dh spent a good part of the day playing computer games or was gone out.. So I cleaned and went for a walk to the park and around the neighborhood with my DDs, which was nice. The highlight of my day was probably when a group of teenage boys said happy mother's day to me as I walked by them with the baby.
Jinxed8
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Special no. Not really but nice, nonetheless.

I spent the day relaxing, I didn't do much of anything really. DD was at her bio-dad's for the weekend.  DH and I watched movies and spent some time in the yard, I planted flowers, he planted the garden, we had some drinks on the patio.  I didn't cook or clean or fold laundry.  I'll do it all tonight instead.

So relaxing one day is the demise of something else tomorrow ... 

jenneychen
by on May. 13, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Sounds very nice and relaxing:)

Quoting Jinxed8:

Special no. Not really but nice, nonetheless.

I spent the day relaxing, I didn't do much of anything really. DD was at her bio-dad's for the weekend.  DH and I watched movies and spent some time in the yard, I planted flowers, he planted the garden, we had some drinks on the patio.  I didn't cook or clean or fold laundry.  I'll do it all tonight instead.

So relaxing one day is the demise of something else tomorrow ... 

jenneychen
by on May. 13, 2014 at 3:10 AM

You finally got "happy mother's day", still good for you.

Quoting MistyMoo: Today kinda sucked.,. Nobody in my family said happy mother's day. Dh spent a good part of the day playing computer games or was gone out.. So I cleaned and went for a walk to the park and around the neighborhood with my DDs, which was nice. The highlight of my day was probably when a group of teenage boys said happy mother's day to me as I walked by them with the baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN