Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Should I be worried, if another girl had my partner in her profile picture?

Posted by on May. 13, 2014 at 2:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Does she like my boyfriend?

Options:

Yes!

No!

Hard to tell

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

We have 2 kids and been together almost seven years we started school this fall, and he told me he had a little crush on one of his TA's. Then he started acting distant, so I asked him about it, I asked if he was having an emotional affair and he said "what is considered an emotional affair?" I asked if he stil had a crush it was someone he was attracted to and talked to he said yeah he likes someone he talks to but nothing would happen she has a boyfriend.
He does not have facebook but has a younger brothe that does, I went on his page and saw one of his friends had a picture of my boyfriend and her laughing and holding a heart in a bio class, both twinkle eyed, and hands together holding the heart, it was her profile pictures, He admited that morgan was the girl he liked and htat he did flirt with her sometimes, but did not know if she flirted with him, but before he said she they sometimes flirt that was it. I went to his school and saw he signed a poster and there an inch from his name was a morgans, I sent her a friend request and said I knew it was weird but saw her under dougs friends with a picture of my partner, she sent me a message and said "not weird at all, Geoff explained everythign to me this morning :)" I said "Its was kind of weird to see a picture of my boyfriend as your profile picture", she read it and did not respond. I also found a week before, a condom fall out of my boyfriends bag,when I asked about it he at first said it was mine, then said it was ours he probly just thought we would have sex and grabbed it, but we have two kids and never have sex anywhere but home.
Do you think he his having an affair? He said "when would I even have time to have sex, or where?" but he told the kids where the dorms are? saying he knew because it was the only part of campous he does not go

catPlease check out the "Birth Stories" Group.

by on May. 13, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on May. 13, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Wow...sorry so say but he isn't being to honest in my opinion.

little_pixies
by New Member on May. 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

see i felt mixed because he told me he was attracted to another girl

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
by Mrs. Depp on May. 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Quoting little_pixies:

see i felt mixed because he told me he was attracted to another girl

That is a big red flag!Watch him like a hawk sweetie!!!!

Jinxed8
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM

red flag - them are all warning signs.  Don't be like I was with my ex husband super trusting and stuff.  I never thought mine would cheat ; we had been married 12 years at the time.  He did, with a co-worker. 

I am not saying he WILL in fact cheat, just beware.  Don't be taken for a fool like me.  I found out through my neighbor when I came back from a business trip and it got confirmed when I looked through his e-mails. NOT. COOL.

little_pixies
by New Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:23 PM

thanks everyone for sharing

charlismomma87
by on May. 13, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I would not trust him! There is absolutely NO need for him to bring a condom to school seriously especially if like you said you only ever have sex at home

fredsbride
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM
It's ok to find her attractive but not ok to be attracted to her,. He had a crush, and you were ok with that?
Marinemom03
by on May. 13, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Sorry I wouldn't be okay with any of that.
little_pixies
by New Member on May. 13, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I asked him about it become someone made the point would he have tried something if she didn't have a boyfriend, his argument was, that I don't give him credit for not cheating on him, how he goes to school with attractive smart women and how I havent given him credit for not doing anything not even kissing. I had no back argument.

teachergirl
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM
If your gut tells you something is wrong, if on the back of your mind you question his honesty then there are issues. If my husband had told me he has a crush on another woman we would have serious problems!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)