Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on Your Mind?

Cafe MichelleP
Football, football and more football. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Yesterday at 9:09 PM
Posted by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 104 Replies

TGIF

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Good Friday Morning ladies!

I am busier than a worker bee today, plus I have my little one home sick today.
Luckily, this weekend was just going to be a weekend at home. I'm going
to be doing a bit of heavy cleaning, doing some meal prep for next week and renting
a couple movies.

ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM

It is going to be a busy weekend. DH is leaving this afternoon to go to a ball tournament out of town so I will be home finishing end of the year gifts for the girls' teachers. Then my sd is being induced tomorrow night so grandbaby should be here by the end of the weekend. It is going to be a busy weekend.

HaroldsMom
by on May. 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I hope your little one gets better soon. I am just about to go clean my house sweepingdoing laundrywashing dishes

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good Friday Morning ladies!

I am busier than a worker bee today, plus I have my little one home sick today. Luckily, this weekend was just going to be a weekend at home. I'm goingto be doing a bit of heavy cleaning, doing some meal prep for next week and rentinga couple movies.

rockchickmom
by Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I'm thinking about going to sit in bed and watch tv while chatting on cafemom. It's 12am here... Not tired yet. going to regret it in the morning when my 10month old wakes...but if he sleeps until 9am like he did this morning I'll be happy...
I was playing with my son most of the day
I plan to go food shopping tomorrow, and clean out the garage Sunday. :) 

ycnim
by New Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Hi. Lying in bed while my 4 year old sleeps beside me.
HaroldsMom
by on May. 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I'm so going to make thiseating

proudmomalexis
by Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:08 AM
I have cleaning to do. errands running.plus. going out to see.Life Happens Laugh anyway.w/ my Bff. My mom is babysitting our daughters. I cant wait!!! My life is very stressful these past few months.
star2014
by on May. 16, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Hey,

I hope your lol one feels better. I am. Catching up on Rosemary baby before I go to the Dr. Clean the up stairs. Get my daughter off the bus take her to dance ,attend my moms celebration. Graduation party Saturday,church and a graduation on Sunday and get ready for Monday.:)

HStarin
by New Member on May. 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Morning!  I am excited for it to be Friday, because I am ready for the weekend.  I run a daycare and the kiddos have been cooped up once again to a cold snap here in MN.....this week has been a hectic one

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Oh my! You do have a busy weekend coming up. Will your DH be back in time for your grandbabies birth?

Quoting ladybugchick317:

It is going to be a busy weekend. DH is leaving this afternoon to go to a ball tournament out of town so I will be home finishing end of the year gifts for the girls' teachers. Then my sd is being induced tomorrow night so grandbaby should be here by the end of the weekend. It is going to be a busy weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)