Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hello I'm new here today

Posted by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I thought I'd introduce myself :-)

I'm Becca. I'll be 28 August 1st I have a son & 2 daughters 11,9 & 7 and am married to their Father. We've been together 12 years and Married for 10 1/2 of it :-) They're my world <3  

Anyhow, We live in West Michigan (( I was born here but raised on the Kenai peninsula in Alaska and just moved back here in October )

I'm into photography,reading,MUSIC,kids,crafts,animals ,nature and getting into cake decorating(very amature still) I'm open minded,down to earth and just looking to meet some new friends & Mingle a little :-) 

by on May. 16, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rockchickmom
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 5:45 AM

hi, I'm a first time at 41, my son Rembrandt is 10months old. I'm a stay at home mom and will be until he goes to school at 6. I like scrapbooking, card making when I get time. I am new to the group by about a week. I'm here to do the same, mingle make friends, talk about baby stuff. :)

momofsunshine77
by Member on May. 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM

Welcome to the group.  I will be 40 in August and I have 2 girls ages 3 and 5.  I live in Colorado.  My DH is from northern MI.  We have been married 6 years.  I am a SAHM.  

I love outdoor activities - almost anything.  I decorate my daughter's cakes, I LOVE it.  I used to do a lot when I was little.  I am not very good though.  :)  I don't spend too much time at home because all I do is clean or I am on CM. 

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 17, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Welcome to the group.

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on May. 21, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Welcome!

ninabear461
by New Member on May. 21, 2014 at 11:36 PM

I'm jassimina i'm 26 from San Bernardino CA I have 3 beautiful little girl's 1, 4 & 10months I also have 2 handsome boys 6&7 I 'm also looking for a good friend!

OnFire2014
by New Member on May. 22, 2014 at 5:47 AM

It's very nice to meet all of you !! You each sound so nice and interesting :-) I'm going to like this group very much ! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)