Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on Your Mind?

Posted by on May. 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM
  • 71 Replies

Welcome to our Monday Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What do you have going on this week?

What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

by on May. 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies.

I had a pretty low key weekend. My son started to feel better on Saturday, but we just took it easy and stayed in. We ran a couple of errands yesterday but another easy, low key day. Just played a few games and watched movies and relaxed for this coming week.

It is my sons last week of school and I have a friend from NC coming to visit tomorrow.

LoriAnn87
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Weekend was pretty good. Worked on Sat but only for couple of hours I was cover my co work shift since she couldn't work so I did the kids club this week and then after went home and hung with hubby and my boys. Yestrday my oldest son has a party to go too and it was fun. Today I have a Dr's appt this after noon and workign 2 days this week.

dommad2
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Mobile Photo

By now you know how I roll. Lol

Crazy busy weekend! I had a choir concert, a baby shower, and a birthday party Saturday. A bridal shower and family Sunday. Now I'm mostly recovering today. My mom called this morning and let me know her stylist friend needed hair models so I'm getting a free color this morning.

Then it's mostly insane amounts of prep for this weekends pageant and next weekends recital.

The photo is my upcoming week. :)
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 19, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Glad you had a good weekend.

Is your Dr. appt, a routine appointment?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Weekend was pretty good. Worked on Sat but only for couple of hours I was cover my co work shift since she couldn't work so I did the kids club this week and then after went home and hung with hubby and my boys. Yestrday my oldest son has a party to go too and it was fun. Today I have a Dr's appt this after noon and workign 2 days this week.

JustmeTiff222
by on May. 19, 2014 at 10:11 AM

The weekend was nice, made cookies with the kids on a rainy Saturday, then spent the day yesterday watching movies with the kids and playing outside.  Tomorrow my son with special needs has an appointment at a new dentist (he hasn't seen one here since we moved to MA from VA) for a front permanent tooth he fell and broke in school.  So that should be very interesting.  The kids get out of school early on Wednesday, which should be interesting seeing as how my one with special needs gets dropped off at home and the other 3 get dropped off about a 1/2 mile from the house.  Right now on my mind is doing anything possible to keep from feeling anxious.  I am having bouts of anxiety since becoming a sahm again, and anxiety really stinks.  I wouldn't wish it on the worst person in the world.  I have finished cleaning the entire house that wasn't even dirty in the first place, and sat down with Pandora playing on my phone, my cup of coffee, and cafemom.  Hope you all are having a great morning.

crazyinlove99
by on May. 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM

We had a pretty good weekend. We had movie night on Friday, on Sat we went to the creek with my family. And my friends kids. Sunday was a cleaning day,

luvnature
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Holiday Monday for us here in Canada today (Victoria Day). The weekend was quiet as usual. Dd and I went for a nice walk on Saturday while my dh watched his hockey game and yesterday we had hotdogs on the BBQ and we had a campfire early evening. Today, we may go to Stratford, Ontario, Canada (about 45 minutes northeast of where I live) and see the swans and other water birds that spend the summers there. If we go, we will leave soon, so we can come back home early enough for my dh to have a good sleep since he has to work all night tonight for the rest of the week. 

LoriAnn87
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Glad you had a good weekend.

Is your Dr. appt, a routine appointment?

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Nope having my left foot check out.

LDavis33
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM

It's a long weekend in Canada, so it isn't over quite yet (not that it makes much a difference to me as a SAHM). Spent a lot of time outside with the kids.  While my son drove my daughters new power wheels jeep around the yard, I managed to get some yardwork done while my daughter played in (and ate) the dirt.  I'm crossing my fingers that it will stay warm this week and I might actually get my vegetable seeds in next weekend.

Yesterday my daughter came down with a cough and a fever and it seems to be getting a bit worse.  I'm going to clean the house and if she still isn't better by this afternoon I may take her to the walk in clinic for a quick visit.  Normally I wouldn't bother but she has had bronchitis twice this year (boht times it came on very quickly) and if that is the case this time I'm going to have a talk with my family doctor about it.  Seems to me like 3 cases of bronchitis in a matter of a couple of months is a little much.

If she seems to be feeling better we will probably head outside (if it stops raining) and do a little more yard work.  

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 19, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I always look forward to your posts, you crazy busy woman! I don't know where you find the energy for all your activities.

When is your DD's next pageant?
Being a hair model is so fun. I love free hair services. Do you know what color you are going to be?
Post pictures after!

Quoting dommad2:

Mobile Photo

By now you know how I roll. Lol Crazy busy weekend! I had a choir concert, a baby shower, and a birthday party Saturday. A bridal shower and family Sunday. Now I'm mostly recovering today. My mom called this morning and let me know her stylist friend needed hair models so I'm getting a free color this morning. Then it's mostly insane amounts of prep for this weekends pageant and next weekends recital. The photo is my upcoming week. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN