Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How old was your LO when they got their first tooth?

Posted by on May. 21, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  • 24 Replies

What did you do for all the teething pain they go through??

by on May. 21, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:03 AM
She was 3 months. And I gave her medicine and also let her chew on frozen seedless oranges and hard plastic toys.
dockyswifey
by on May. 21, 2014 at 9:04 AM
DS was 5 months.

DD was 3 months. DD is cutting her second top tooth and it's been a little rough the past 5 days. I give her the teething tablets and within 5-10 minutes she's fine. She'll be 7 months tomorrow. Once this tooth cuts through she'll have 4 teeth!!!
happynewyorker
by Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:24 AM

My daughter was about 5 months and the teeth came in wrong according to her doctor.

I have her medicine, frozen fruit, things that she can chew and help with the teething. 

january_mommee
by on May. 21, 2014 at 9:55 AM

We are going thorugh this now.  He was 3 months when the first one popped through.  Someone recommended Orajel to us.  I also use an amber necklace but find it doesn't really help much.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:58 AM
All of my were about 3-4 months. I froze a washrag and let them chew on it. I gave them orjeal too
melissaaytes
by New Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:59 AM

My baby is 10 months and JUST cut her first tooth!!  I give her washcloths and teething tablets to chew on.

jjk45xox
by on May. 21, 2014 at 10:04 AM

All 4 of my children were b/w 3 & 4 months ... I would let them "chew" on freeze pops (unopoened of course and since they had no teeth no cutting of the plastic!), ice cold wash cloths, oragel and my favorite that IMO worked the best for all of them (besides the cold wash cloths), using the baby finger tooth brush that slides onto your pointer finger and just letting them gnaw at your finger

DylsMom12
by New Member on May. 21, 2014 at 10:58 AM

5 months he has almost a full mouth..he is 16 months..orajel. ice will help..cold rags, ice pops or  popsicles

WILDCATGAL78
by Member on May. 21, 2014 at 10:17 PM

My daughter got her two bottom teeth at 6 months. Until she got her molars in, I just used Orajel Natural's. Once her molar started to come it was very painful for her. I had to break out the Infant's Advil and regular Baby Orajel. She hated the teething necklaces and tablets. She is 15 months now and has 16 teeth.

luvnature
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Both my kids had their first tooth around 3 months old. I used teething rings I had put in the freezer for a few hours first, the cold seemed to soothe the pain, freezies, orajel as well as anything that was freezing cold. The cold seemed to ease the pain more than anything else with my kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)