Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on YOUR Mind?

Posted by on May. 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM
  • 125 Replies

TGIF

Good FRIDAY Morning!

What are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Do you have any Memorial Day weekend plans?

Let's Chat!

by on May. 23, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happynewyorker
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Happy Friday to you!

I'm working today.

Today, my daughter and I got up late but suprisely we did what we had to do the leave. she caught her bus on time. 

Memorial day weekend?? Not sure, my X wants to do something on Sunday as a family.  I want to see about doing something with my daughter's friend's dad.  He's a divorced dad raising his daughter.

What's on your mind and do you have any plans for the weekend?

PISCIS29
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I'm tired. Dhs cousin is arriving tomorrow. Today is my dds 7th Bday but her party will b next sat. bc the cousin decided to come uninvited. Dh and I had a HUGE blow up and I am afraid my marriage may be over and all before our 13 yr anniversary this coming Monday. Yay😢
mama2b100808
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Just cleaning my house a bit. Nothing is really on my mind. I might read my book in a bit. Not sure what we will do. My bil is off work we might go over there for a cook out but I have to see what is going on. 

dixiegurl223626
by New Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I was gonna shop, but now I'm on bed rest so no shopping for me. I'm gonna get some much needed relaxation

CafeMom Tickers
ladybugchick317
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Good morning. I am going to be relaxing this weekend. Three day weekend and spending time with my sd and grandbaby. Then next weekend it is on the ball field and my bday weekend.

DixonBabies
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I'm not doing anything today. Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to. Then after that I'm not sure. So far no plans for the rest of the weekend.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I think I'm going to work on a baby bootie that I'm making for a gift. Do some yard work. Then see where I'm at. May do the yard work first. Idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 23, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Yay for getting the bus on time! That is a struggle in my house sometimes.

I hope you have a good weekend.

We are going to see X-Men today with friends. We are having dinner with other friends tomorrow and Sunday we are taking a day trip to Kansas City. It should be fun. It is going to be one of those busy weekends here.

Quoting happynewyorker:

Happy Friday to you!

I'm working today.

Today, my daughter and I got up late but suprisely we did what we had to do the leave. she caught her bus on time. 

Memorial day weekend?? Not sure, my X wants to do something on Sunday as a family.  I want to see about doing something with my daughter's friend's dad.  He's a divorced dad raising his daughter.

What's on your mind and do you have any plans for the weekend?

mylilprincesses
by Member on May. 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM
been dealing with a cold do at home.

What's on your mind?
Wondering when this cold is going to go away

Do you have any Memorial Day weekend plans?
This weekend we are going to a local Chili cook off

Monday we are going to do my angel son's balloon release.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no! Are you sure it's not just a bad fight? Sometimes things escalate in the moment but when we calm donw we are more rational and can work things out.

I am so sorry you are going thru this.
Why did DHs cousin decide to visit unannounced? That is kind of rude.

Quoting PISCIS29: I'm tired. Dhs cousin is arriving tomorrow. Today is my dds 7th Bday but her party will b next sat. bc the cousin decided to come uninvited. Dh and I had a HUGE blow up and I am afraid my marriage may be over and all before our 13 yr anniversary this coming Monday. Yay😢

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)