Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on Your Mind?

Posted by on May. 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM
  • 73 Replies

Happy Memorial Day!

Welcome to our Coffee Break Chat

How was your weekend?

Did you have any plans for the holiday today?

Do you have military members in your family?

Let's chat!

american flag ribbon

by on May. 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 26, 2014 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Memorial Day ladies!

Good morning. What do you have going on today?

diaperstodating
by on May. 26, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Happy Memorial Day!
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Happy Memorial Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Happy Memorial Day to you too!
Do you have any plans today?

Quoting diaperstodating: Happy Memorial Day!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Happy Memorial Day to you too.

Do you have any plans for the day?

Quoting Jenn8604: Happy Memorial Day!

LoriAnn87
by Member on May. 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM

patrioticHappy memorial day everyone. thanks to our men and women who served our country. Weeekend was good even though my house is mess right now with hubby and his dad taking down our fireplace and chimmey but me and the boys are manging and it's shocking that with all this noise my youngest is still napping. Hopefully today they will be all done.  Hubby blow up our little pool and while he was working on the house me, our boys had lunch with my dad in philly and visit the vietman memorial wall. My dad is vietman vet and couple of my friends have served in the army or marines.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM

I have been thinking about you this weekend wondering how the project was going. Hopefully they will be done today.

I am glad you were able to spend time with your dad in Philly this weekend.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

patrioticHappy memorial day everyone. thanks to our men and women who served our country. Weeekend was good even though my house is mess right now with hubby and his dad taking down our fireplace and chimmey but me and the boys are manging and it's shocking that with all this noise my youngest is still napping. Hopefully today they will be all done.  Hubby blow up our little pool and while he was working on the house me, our boys had lunch with my dad in philly and visit the vietman memorial wall. My dad is vietman vet and couple of my friends have served in the army or marines.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on May. 26, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Happy Memorial Day ladies!
Today, I'm taking my oldest son suit shopping. His 8th grade graduation is coming up so we're going shopping with my dad. Other than that, no plans. I wish we had a bbq to go to.
LoriAnn87
by Member on May. 26, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I have been thinking about you this weekend wondering how the project was going. Hopefully they will be done today.

I am glad you were able to spend time with your dad in Philly this weekend.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Project is going good even though my fil is being a pain in the ass and mil was being rude to me but that didn't stop me from having a good weekend because me and my boys enjoyed our day in Philly with my dad and the boys love seeing all the sites. Hopefully today they will be done and they tomorrow hubby can relax.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2014 at 10:13 AM
We may BBQ since it rained til late yesterday.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Do you have any plans for the day?

Quoting Jenn8604: Happy Memorial Day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN