Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

You know your a mom when.....

Posted by on May. 29, 2014 at 8:17 PM
  • 41 Replies

(This post is meant for funny statements or statement they you felt sounded "true", not to be taken seriously or to put others down.)

These are just a few I've heard.

You know your a mom when you have to make sure there is an equal amount of sprinkles on cupcakes or ice cream

You know your a mom when you lick your finger and rub something off your childs face as a habit.

You know your a mom when going to the bath seems to be your only alone time

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 29, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2014 at 9:50 PM
4 moms liked this

You know you are a mom when your potty training child yells across the house "MOM, I POOPED. CLEAN MY BUTT"

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2014 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

You know you are a mom when your purse holds snacks, juiceboxes, matchbox cars, bandaids, childrens tylenol, used tissues, rocks and anyother 'treasures' your kids put in there.

megz0511
by Member on May. 31, 2014 at 9:54 PM
You know you're a mom when

You measure time in naps.

Example: I made a balloon wreath for my ds's birthday in about a weeks worth of naps.
momofsunshine77
by Member on May. 31, 2014 at 9:54 PM
6 moms liked this

You know you're a mom when you are with friends and you say I have to go potty.  LOL

kanakake
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:25 PM

You know you are a mom when you are dissappointed that your antibiotics arent a liquid fruit flavor

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:49 PM
You known your a mom when potty training and your son pee on the floor in the bathroom not inhis potty chair
Gardeningmom4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

You know your a mom when you wake up in the middle of the night to a tiny butt or tiny toes in your face.

anewlynn
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 3:03 PM

You know you are a Mom when you have grabbed snot off your child's face because they sneezed and you didn't have a napkin handy.  

You know you are a Mom when you have dirty socks in your purse because your daughter hates socks.

You know you are a Mom when your water bottle isn't clear at the bottom.

You know you are a Mom when every time you sit down to eat a hot meal someone says, "Mommmmmmyyyyyy   I have to pee"

ejkdmom
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 4:00 PM

When you look at girls that are dressed no less sexy that you were at that age and think "How dare there mom let them out of the house like that!!"

bjsdn
by Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 5:51 PM
5 moms liked this
You know you're a mom when you swat blindly into the backseat hoping to connect with a child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)